Available Now: Game Update 64!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 28, 2016.

1. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

Hey Debbie downer, if you had been following the forums than you would know that there is no new content until the new year.
  2. Dårk8Ø New Player

I average about 40+mpbs! I use Ethernet cable. No issues in the past! Been playing nearly 2 years now. I'm ps4, but the latter stands. It's just simply getting worse by the week! We all know it. I was in a pic league for a while, most can barely play lately. They keep getting dc'd. I know the devs do what they can with probably a hell of a lot smaller budget to work with, but the fact is, this is a game paid for by customers who expect a certain level of competence. Ppl wouldn't take this from an isp, or sky etc. Why take it from this one!? They ask for cash for service. Business is business! but ppl can't be expected to put up with this kinda stuff repeatedly. Spouting off sh*t about server issues etc. The game had obscenely more ppl using the servers a few years back, and never experienced this. It's simply down to investment. Game break don't invest the same money anymore for maintanence, thus, we get a crappy service. If we're getting worse service. Then the membership fee should be reduced. Or the game pulled down and given the cleaning it long overdue deserves.
    • Like x 1
  3. Frennix New Player

yay for cash grabs , this is basically what happens when a game dies , they milk it for all its worth till the servers are shut down , ive payed a sub for this game since may 2012 and wont be resubbing.
  4. Black Eneas Active Player

Please fix this aura pack colors, i really feel like i waste my money for this Invisible Auras Pack
  5. SigmaFire New Player

I purchased 500 MC and didn't receive what I paid for.
    Mepps, can you help me out ?
  6. McDefault New Player

try opening a ticket, this is not the place.
  7. SigmaFire New Player

Thanks for the suggestion.
  8. Paladin_Grams New Player

I would like to know when the water power Would be release
  9. DCDEMON New Player

Bought 1month membership like 3hours ago and still no membership .. This come with the gu64 update or?.. My mate bought 3000mc aswell, still not got it.
  10. DCDEMON New Player

I cant post anywhere else :\
  11. SigmaFire New Player

I created a daybreak account and submitted a ticket regarding my MC issue. Try doing that, I'm sure they'll correct these errors.
  12. DCDEMON New Player

Yeah have done mate, hopefully they fix it, seen quite a few players experience the same problems but with MC CASH.. Hope i get my membership lol -_-
  13. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

Dual Pistols is very buggy and glitchy with the Halloween open world mission. The masked ghosts are like 90% of the time immune to bullets and about 50% of the time immune to Dual Pistol melee attacks/weapon masteries. And immune to several munition powers.

By immune I mean there is zero hit detection. No numbers popping up whatsoever. Out of my 7 characters thats the only one that has issues with the open world part. Staff, one hand, Hand Blasters, Dual Blades, 2 hand all work fine.

The trick or treaters can all be gunned down with ease. Its just the masked ghosts. And its not because orbs are blocking the way.

PLEASE fix this before 30 days from now.............
  14. hook New Player

For next update fix ur S h i t and take out link death, how can you be link death if you log out for 16 hrs.
  15. Flamingstar13 New Player

well i paid for legendary still havent got my legendary back have already submitted 2 tickets on it
  16. DCDEMON New Player

Me to bro ive waited over 24hours and sumiited a ticket, they say my ticket is solved which is bs.. I hope i get my 30day membership and not 29 or 28days lol
  17. Flamingstar13 New Player

im fixig to show my *** on these guys i getting pissed
  18. bandit911 New Player

Hi wrong place for this i'm sure but cant seem to put in in bug section, but having problems loggin in with just 1 character on ps4, when i try to log in i get loading screen and then error CE-34878-0, character name wonder woman§§§ Any help greatly appreciated as i have spent alot of time and in game cash on yhis character
  19. bandit911 New Player

Just got update and problem solved for me anyway thankyou
  20. Flamingstar13 New Player

this is really getting old i still dont have the legendary i paid for