Available Now: Game Update 64!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Blu Phenom New Player

Please post any information regarding the fix of legendary status. I would hate to have lost two days of Daily marks. Alot of people are only able to grind there weeklys out on these days (like me) and not being able to is really frustrating. I have no access to any relevant content. So please keep us updated to this when possible.
  2. ArcaneCelestial New Player

I brought legendary 1hour ago its not activated or working why isnt it working it just updated ???!!!!!!!
  3. Godking t420 New Player

Game crashed while i was teleporting out of an instance and the game had error now i cant log in as my main toon. I tried to summit a ticket but the category part wont give me a option to choose from,what do I need to do?Hope someone can help with this.
  4. DCDEMON New Player

Me too lads lol kinda getting annoyed now
  5. Flamingstar13 New Player

i have been having the same issue they said there are working on it but they been WORKING on it since yesterday i submitted a ticket it says solved but still no active legendary
  6. Godking t420 New Player

Just loaded latest update and can log in on my main toon.Thanks for yalls hard work
  7. OGDuramax New Player

How do I submit a ticket
  8. Flamingstar13 New Player

go to the support section and then contact us thats how i did it
  9. OGDuramax New Player

I still don't see where it's at. I've searched all through it.
  10. OGDuramax New Player

I've taken a break from Dcuo because of their issues. And after a month or so I log back on to buy legendary and still they're having issues. It's seriously upsetting that they can't fix their issues.
    • Like x 1
  11. DCDEMON New Player

Yeah me either been waiting almost 2days this is top fkn notch customer service .
    • Like x 1
  12. Flamingstar13 New Player

the game has had more issues since daybreak bought it from sony than they ever have
  13. DCDEMON New Player

The last post or update about the problem was 20hour ago.. I wouldof atleast expected a post or an indication by now giving us a lil hope lol, but what else can we do but wait -_-
  14. Blu Phenom New Player

I had that problem a few days ago....
    If it says "LINKDEAD" on your main character in the character menu try these options:

1) log off your ps3/4 for 5 min and try logging back into dcuo.
    If that doesn't work then the only thing that fixed my LINKDEAD character and this sucks.... I had to delete the game and reinstall it... Worked fine after that.
  15. Flamingstar13 New Player

Every time I contact support i get the same generic message

• Tom "Exerege" T. Today at 13:04
      Greetings!

I'm sorry to hear that your membership renewal (or your cash purchase) hasn't yet been granted to your account. Unfortunately, our accounts system is experiencing technical difficulties at this time which is causing certain orders to not appear. Rest assured that the development team is investigating as we speak and once the matter is resolved you should receive your purchase. I'm afraid that we do not have an ETA on the fix but it should be very soon.

My apologies for any inconvenience this may be causing you in the meantime. Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for your patience and support and for playing DCUO!

Sincerely,
      Tom "Exerege" T.
      Daybreak Game Company
  16. DCDEMON New Player

Thats what i got aswll m8 lol
  17. Flamingstar13 New Player

i got a new message finaly

• Tom "Exerege" T. Today at 15:14
      Greetings,

I'm afraid that we do not have any news in regards to any sort of compensation at this time.
      Unfortunately, this is still being worked on and we hope to have all purchases granted very soon. We do not have an exact ETA but the development team will update the in-game message of the day once the matter is resolved. We do hope to have it resolved very shortly as we consider this an urgent issue.

My apologies once again for the delay and for any trouble this is causing you in the meantime.
      Thank you for your patience and for playing DCUO!

Sincerely,
      Tom "Exerege" T.
      Daybreak Game Company
    • supermannttown Today at 19:40
      Ok now im getting up set about this my membership is still not there its been over 24 hours just fix it and i think we should be given something for this........ this is stupid i pay to play something i think i should be-able to play it when i get ready to
  18. Flamingstar13 New Player

Ever single time they do something they screw something up
  19. DCDEMON New Player

This is taking the sheer fkn p iss now.. Nearly 3days now.. Unbelievable
  20. Catcha EL New Player

I just want my membership and 5000 market cash DC... I work to hard for my money.