#AskDCUO Session - 10/07/16

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Trexlight, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Trexlight Devoted Player

Here is the Transcript from the first #AskDCUO session on the Official DCUO Discord Server.

Community Manager Office Hours:
    DCUO's Senior Community Manager Ted "Mepps" Stone will be available in the #ask-dcuo channel most Friday's from 3-4PM PT. Stop by with your questions and suggestions during this time, and you'll know you've been heard.

October 07, 2016

KALEL18 - Any new contect coming soon?
    Mepps: @KALEL18 We don't have timeframes to share, but Amazon Fury Part III is next up. Work is progressing well.

Britteny - When is water coming out? Kappa
    Mepps: @Britteny Generally speaking, I won't have new dates or timeframes to share. If I had them, I would have already announced them everywhere.

Jafin - What is your favourite sandwich filling?
    Mepps @Jafin Peanut butter and jelly.

igneeldcuo - When can expect the new update?

Mepps @igneeldcuo If you mean the stats revamp, still no timeframe yet. We do expect to be able to share progress updates periodically though, so keep an eye out.

Fatal Star - Is there any plans to revamp the lower tier content so it flows more smoothly?
    Mepps @Fatal Star Not specifically - what do you mean by flow more smoothly? Do you mean one piece of content to another?

Future lBatman - @Mepps- are we ever gonna have an expansion on our bases?
    Mepps @Future lBatman Never say never, but nothing to share right now on bases.

MrMuzzy - Can We get Krypto as a Base item Like Teekl in Winter Seasonal?
    Mepps @MrMuzzy Krypto as a base item? I don't know, but suggestion noted. We want to do more base pets.

Sivulla - Whats coming up next to marketplace? Whens next time capsules?
    Mepps @Sivulla We just put out Aura Pack II and the halloween event currency. Nothing new to announce today.

heartbreakkid - Mepps, are we ever going to get a teleporter mod for all instances so we can solo? There is an extra white mod slot. Thatd be perfect
    Mepps @heartbreakkid We have definitely seen the desire to be able to enter instances without a full group, in whatever of the suggested or not suggested methods. No details to share now, but we've had several conversations.

Proxystar - @Mepps Can you outline the developers intention regarding stat clamping, it just keeps coming up and up and up in threads it would be nice to hear the developers intentions in regards to at what point players should be able to more easily complete content i.e. 2 tiers above etc.
    Mepps @Proxystar I can't really share anything further on the revamp. We expect the progression to feel much the same content to content after the revamp.

N u - Will the "new block" ever be able to cancel its animation in the future?
    Mepps @N u No plans right now to change the N u block. Very little feedback on it so far, most of it from one...person...

KALEL18 - Also the new update involving stats matter.. Will it be on test server if so when?
    Mepps @KALEL18 No dates to share on the revamp or, well, anything we haven't already announced. We'll see!

Bluered Blur - So 1st question : How will defense work in next update, I mean how much defense will prevent 1% damage ? Afters Stats Matter
    Mepps @Bluered Blur I don't have details yet on exactly how the stats are changing, defense included. We'll share more once we are closer to test or on test and able to play the changes with you all.

SupermanPrime - Any chance of making the rear boo-utility belt an account banded or tradeable item. Such a rear wicked item and only available as a drop in event, one of my toons who don't need it got it 3 times already and the one that needs it not even once.

Mepps @SupermanPrime We don't have plans to make the bootility belt tradeable, but we are doing a review of all the seasonal items/styles for consistency. I'll note the request.

Rasolo - Any chance we can get the bane/atrocitus personality?

Mepps @Rasolo I'll note the request, but we do not have any plans for new personalities or body types right now. Generally a lot of work for not a lot of meaningful addition to the game.

gen1cesyde - @Mepps any different things planned to tie us over until AFIII drops?

Mepps @gen1cesyde Nothing new/huge planned between now and AFIII. That's where most of our focus is, content-wise.

Black Dawn - When are we getting a lantern healing set? (is it even possible?)

Mepps @Black Dawn We do not have plans for a healing lantern, or any more lanterns right now. It gets difficult with the story and heroes/villains.

Future lBatman - @Mepps- Has venom or neo venom Power been totally cancelled or was that just post poned?

Mepps @Future lBatman Serums is technically postponed indefinitely, but we really don't have plans to return to it right now. I think there are more appealing powers to hit before that one. I wouldn't want to speculate, though. Our power focus is all water water water for now.

Fatal Star - @Mepps so it makes more sense, a lot of new people get lost gearing up and don't really feel a natural sense of progression because of how fast they raise cr and can't really learn anything cause of the "high cr steam rolling" content scenario

Mepps @Fatal Star Re: content flow. Got it. We're aware and have medium/longterm plans.

FrostKicker - Any news on a new Legends character?

Mepps @FrostKicker No plans for new Legends right now. Who are you wanting?

Luminescence - @Mepps When will see a perm fix for auto archive? Or the ability to remove/delete old soder/pvp plans that we don't use to make mods anymore?

Mepps @Luminescence The archive/saving feature is still problematic, but should be much improved after GU64

Sivulla - Any LPVE content coming or updates related to its feats decided?

Mepps @Sivulla No new LPvEs are planned right now, and we are having discussions about possibly altering the feats. No decision yet.

gen1cesyde - also, have you guys done any thinking on the power regeneration issue after #statsmatter?
    Mepps @gen1cesyde We have done MUCH thinking about power regeneration and the systems team is currently prototyping a few solutions. Nothing I can share yet.

SupermanPrime - Mepps. Any plan for content (open map, gear style, Base items, etc) based on Arrow.

@SupermanPrime I don't have any new content to spoil today. :)

Arathien - @Mepps sorry for 2 but, any plans for a gender change token. and will there ever be any more Batman/Joker related content?

@Arathien No plans for a gender swap, but it's on our wishlist. We would like to do it. For Batman content? I mean, I'd count on it at some point.

NotAgain - @Mepps do u feel all the new changes are still on schedule?

Mepps @NotAgain Re: stats and schedule. We don't have a firm schedule because we don't want to have ANY pressure to put it out not 100% finished. But, that said, yes I think we're on track.

Superskull85 - In the future could seasonal base item costs be limited to 50 tokens? 100 tokens for a SINGLE base item is a bit much. 10 days on a single toon... Or just make seasonal currency global.

@Superskull85 The currency prices are set pretty carefully. I don't foresee changes unless there is some inconsistency we've missed.

Psianide - Are there any more movie/tv tie-in related items coming?

@Psianide No tie-ins that I can share right now, but we have really enjoyed doing all of the ones we have done. I'd count on more eventually.

Tikkun - Will these # ask DCUO chats be archived to read later?

@Tikkun This channel won't be cleared, but I don't know how long the chat will stay readable. We'll see!

RecklessEarth - @Mepps Any plans on adding to or enhancing movement styles?

@RecklessEarth We do not have plans for more movement modes right now. Skimming was an interesting experiment, but our focus is on water powers right now.

Eneas - @Mepps aura recovery kits, my body need them !

@Eneas You want to be able to take aura styles off of one character and put them onto another? Noted. Doubtful, but noted!

Cour - You guys seem a bit inconsistent when it comes to content you're announcing but not having timeframes. Will you guys make an effort to organize a bit better? Ever?

@Cour We're taking great efforts to not really announce content that isn't right around the corner. We're a bit out of luck there on AFIII with sharing the transition, but I wouldn't call it inconsistent or unorganized.

MrMuzzy - @Mepps Loving Teekl However Why No Feat attatched to Her. Lots of Work and no Feat

@MrMuzzy Teekl was a very last-minute addition brought to you out of love by nerdofprey and loche. We may get feats in for the next time.

josehazel25 - @Mepps will you guys add starling city and central city to the map

Mepps @josehazel25 I'll take those two as requests for more maps.

Future lBatman - Can i suggest some New Base layouts like Fortress of solitude look or a Batcave inspired cave, or even an Island for wonderwoman fans

@Future lBatman New base layouts - request noted!

maverick66 - @Mepps# Since stat revamp is coming soon will we get water powers at the end of the year? or beginning of next year

@maverick66 I don't have timeframes for you for any of the updates/content. Water will be after the stats revamp.

MontoyaX - Is there anyway you guys can help me with my armory problem I've been reaching out on twitter and all but you guys haven't helped me a bit a reply yes but no action

@MontoyaX It would be best to open a support ticket at http://help.daybreakgames.com
    • Like x 1
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

Continued...

Fatal Star - Can we get a search bar added to the list of bases we can visit as well? Its a hassle to scroll and find the ones you're looking for

@Fatal Star Search bar for bases? Great suggestion.

RecklessEarth - @Mepps would it be possible to add short animations in the future so characters can interact with certain base items like the roulette table?

@RecklessEarth New animations are possible, and are a lot of fun. We have talked about those a few times, but nothing concrete. One challenge there is the memory needed and how they can impact performance.

Little Sister - Is there any content planned for after AF3 ? If so, new storylines or continuing storylines ?

@Little Sister Yes, there is content planned after AFIII. No, I can't tell you about it now.

Tarif - Hey Mepps...when man when, are we gonna get some space content?

Mepps @Tarif So you are wanting content...in space? Like in ships or just out there?

FrostKicker - @Mepps Any news on new Legends characters?

@FrostKicker No new Legends characters planned for now.

Lord Jareth - #ask-dcuo Mepps i cant remember during the Live-Stream i thought i heard that avair said HL would get some other play style when #Statsmatter comes can you confirm this?

@Lord Jareth Will HL get "some other playstyle" - not a thing, not sure what you are remembering

Jelly Bean - Any chance that we can have the generator mods be account bound?

@Jelly Bean Generator mods are considered character progression right now - what's your thinking on making them account bound?

maverick66 - i want batgirl fr legends

@maverick66 Batgirl for Legends would be great - noted your request. :)

Eobard Thawne - Need Zoom for legends!!!

@Eobard Thawne Zoom would be cool, too.

Future lBatman - Lobo for Legends..lol

@Future lBatman Lobo...idk... Just noting all of the Legends requests.

Batman The Dark Knight - @Mepps any chance on new content you put the motion comics back in after you defeat the final boss. They were a nice touch and made the games ongoing story more enjoyable

@Batman The Dark Knight We don't have plans for new motion comics. Those are really cool, but also really expensive to make. It's just not in the cards right now.

ShewardN - @Mepps I'll make it short. Any plans for a new SM? Having the same ones in a constant rotation is just boring.

@ShewardN We want to do a new SM in addition to rotating the four. Not sure when this will be possible - definitely need to get AFIII completed first - and that's where our focus is.

heartbreakkid - @Mepps we need a hide psn name option. Can you guys do this please.

@heartbreakkid We cannot add a PSN hide name feature. This is required by PSN.

Cour - I know you guys have the mechs for whips already. Just give us the whip Mepps.

Mepps @Cour All the whips in-game so far are FX. We do have the animations, or at least many of them, but we have no way to ever deliver you a whip style or let you change it. It's unlikely we'll ever see that happen.

Little Sister - Will AF3 have a new character select background finally ?

@Little Sister No info on AFIII today - sorry!

Future lBatman - @Mepps - Everyone also loves there Iconics, SO with this said will there be any new styles added to add on or make There themed toons close to the original?

@Future lBatman Everyone likes styles inspired by iconics - we plan to keep delivering those over time.

YoCuro - @Mepps Will future styles be able to use all 4 colours? Or will they still be limited to 4 options with 3 slots?

@YoCuro We might be able to add four separate channels on gear in the future, but it's not immediately planned. Expanding the color picker has been a great success and we're still in the early stages of seeing how far that experiment can go.

8th GateKeeper - Any new movement type or body type on the way? Would love to use Bane body size!

@8th GateKeeper No new body types or movements are planned right now.

Azure - any chance at any point of having a token that allows you to swap a toon from villan to hero/hero to villan?

@Azure We have also discussed the faction swap. We want to do it, the question is how and when. It's unfortunately a HUGE amount of work.

Little Sister - @Mepps Can we please share our cash between toons as one currency ? Like Stabilizers. Or at the very least, allow cash to be put in the bank.

@Little Sister Interesting suggestion about cash. I'll note it for consideration.

Bluered Blur - What kind of dlc/story we'll get after amazon fury part lll ? Have you guys thought about something related to magicians? Justice league dark? The alert and raids : With a vengeance, a black down were alot of fun and I'd love some hardcore instances with John Constantine , Zatana and someone else related

@Bluered Blur I do not have any story leaks for post-AFIII content today. :)

NAPPY - @Mepps Also I addressed this topic to you on twitter but as a follow up question, could there be an option where you can choose to be lvl 30 instead of 25 when buying advance level for the experienced players? Because it seems tedious though they are simple, to do the last few missions when we just want to get started cr hopping

@NAPPY I think I responded about why 25 instead of 30. I think it's unlikely we'll change the 25, but we may add other levels to skip to in the future. Really too early to tell as we see how the feature does.

Superskull85 - @Mepps Any chance of a account wide seasonal currency pool where you could split the cost of these higher priced items (Teekl-esque) amongst multiple characters?

@Superskull85 Account wide currency is a thing that is possible, but has far reaching impact on how progression would work - for seasonals and beyond. We don't have plans to truncate progression that much right now.

Sivulla - Could you add alternative ways to list styles in menu, based from oldest to newest or recently added styles.

@Sivulla Very interesting suggestion - essentially be able to sort the style menu in ways beyond alpha? I'll note it.

Bluered Blur - @Mepps I'm confused, is water or AF III planned to come after Stats matter?

@Bluered Blur Water is certainly coming after the stats revamp. We need that complete to wrap up the design/balance on water.

Elusian - Any chance to add an option to "remove" base items from a characters list similar to the Archive system of the R&D? Too often we have to add items we dont want to use ever but are needed for feats and cluttering up the base item inventory while decorating.

@Elusian Another great suggestion - remove/filter items on base list. Got it.

Pingvinozavr - @Mepps any plans on db cash and membership purchase directly on the Steam page of the game?

Mepps @Pingvinozavr No plans right now - Steam is finnicky.

vartias rel - and chance of making higher tier items tradable mepps?

@vartias rel There is almost no chance of making high level gear tradeable. With the way progression in our game works, doing so would allow players to skip...everything.

ZachD - Any thoughts on different fly styles? or differnt run styles for the other movement modes?

@ZachD No plans for movement variants right now - lots of work for not that much payoff. We do like the idea if we could do it more efficiently.

I2h - @Mepps With WM bonus going away are there any plans to revert the buffs each power gets? They were 45% buffs but got nerfed because they we're overperforming with WM. Now that its going away are there plans to revert?

@I2h With the revamp/damage bonuses going away, most of that is changing. Yes, we are reworking where buffs come from, etc.

Lord Jareth - #Ask_Dcuo @Mepps will we seen BVS posters return if not will we see some kinda other base item that's awesome cost 100 Marks of legend in the future?

@Lord Jareth We do not expect the BvS items to return.

Jelly Bean - @Mepps I was thinking that the 8.1 be toon bound, 8.2 are purchased, and 8.3 are tradeable among toons. My rough thought on it for now.

@Jelly Bean Interesting idea about mods. I'll note it for the systems team.

Tarif - @Mepps A little bit of both, to be honest. As a long time player, Im surprised that we havent had any space themed content as of yet. Especially when we are heavily oriented in aliens, cosmic, and even celestial characters. The closest thing we have, is the watch tower, staring at space out the large windows. As far as vehicles, I would love to see an area the size of central city even, that allows the use of vehicles, perhaps even primarily for pvp vehicle battles.

@Tarif Space! Got it!

Pingvinozavr - @Mepps will there be new synthetic mods?

Do you guys plan to add hidden stats like crits to the character stats tab with stats update?
    @Pingvinozavr In regards to synthetic mods, TBD. We want mods to matter and be something people spend time earning. I'll have to follow up on if we are exposing any new stats information.

Slushii- - @Mepps Would we be able to log into our accounts from ps4/ps3 to PC because i had baught all the old dlcs and i thought it would be cool if we could

@Slushii- No, you won't be able to log into accounts on different platforms. The platforms play together, but all of your account information (and money) is kept entirely differently.

ShewardN - @Mepps Lag spikes and framerate issues on PS4. When will it be fixed? What are you doing about it? I've been actively mentioning it on the forums (and even had a slight conversation with you about it) since it first started happening wayyyy back in DWF. Yet it's still in the game and it's getting beyond ridiculous.

@ShewardN Our focus right now is on the framerate/performance drops PS4 players are reporting in SM and other large content encounters. We hope to progress significantly by the next update or two.

Angrol - can you fix npc range? they can hit from further away than players

@Angrol Do you have any specific examples of NPCs that hit too far? Or is it all? NPCs need a little help, you know, not being people. There isn't any reason to spam/repeat your question. At least wait for me to get well past it!
    • Like x 2
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

Continued...

Outlawstar - is DC gona Be available on Mac OSX? any time soon?

@Outlawstar We have no plans for a mac launch.

MrMuzzy - @Mepps Can We Have the Ability to Remove Leaguemates Bases who are no longer in the League.ALSO How about Alphanumeric the Bases in the League

@MrMuzzy We're working on making all lists alpha if they are not already. Sorry that's taken so long. Can you not remove permissions from ex-leaguemates?

Angrol - since rocket league is the first cross play ps-Xbox game. will we see the servers merge?

@Angrol In regard to xplay, the requirements from both of our partners are, well, ridiculous, and wouldn't work in an MMO style game. Anything's possible from our perspective, but also nothing is likely.

FrostKicker - @Mepps Are Time Capsules going away?

@FrostKicker No, time capsules are not going away. Time capsules have been a HUGE success, and we expect to do more.

Bluered Blur - So AF III will be after Water?

Mepps @Bluered Blur and everyone - we don't have any timeframe info to share. Stop asking. :)

MrMuzzy - @Mepps Any Chance at Lowering the Drop Times for Prometh Lockboxes to say 3-4 hrs instead of 6?

@MrMuzzy No plans to change lockbox drop rates. Those are set pretty carefully.

Fatal Star - I have one more question, are the celestial head mods for the buffs going to get looked at? They're currently pointless cause benediction overrides them, and since there's no head mod for benediction, us celestial folk are SoL

@Fatal Star Head mods will make more sense after the revamp. If there are issues then, yes we'll take a look.

Proxystar - @Mepps can you mail me a sparkler trinket?

@Proxystar No.

Serrj215 - I am late to the party but did anyone ask about the Daybreak cards yet?

@Serrj215 No new info about daybreak cards. They are a significant hassle to keep going and we've decided to go all digital.

Superskull85 - @Mepps Not a question but more of a suggestion for archiving. Someone mentioned this earlier and I see that you have Mee6 up and running. That should save your chat logs and you could go through them to export #ask-dcuo sessions and archive them somewhere. Would be useful to be able to search through later in the week/month/year. I know a bit about the bot if you need help.

@Superskull85 Good tip! I'll see if I can figure that out...

MrMuzzy - @Mepps If An Ex Leaguemate leaves the League and they gave permission it still shows in the Bases/Halls Tab in the Teleporter. Would be nice if once they Leave either it auto removes or we can do it manually. League Leader or Such

@MrMuzzy We'll take a look at that league/base/ex-leaguemate issue. It sounds like that's probably not working as intended.

Batman The Dark Knight - @Mepps any chance we could save different movements and body styles on different armories

@Batman The Dark Knight With our current tech, Armories won't allow you to bypass things that respec tokens change. We could see about adjusting that, but it's probably not something we'll want to do.

Hraesvelg - @Mepps Most of my questions are perpetually on the "can't talk about that now list", but cheers for doing this. Also, get some sleep. I see you posting things at crazy hours sometimes. I guess I can ask this...will we get to see Jack's chosen DC costume? I'm still hoping he goes for Granny Goodness.

@Hraesvelg Yes. We will be twitterifying Jack's halloween costume for sure!

Aquios - @Mepps Would it be possible to make it so that you can imprint your SP and tray powers separately? I know with the stat update things will be changing but even then this might still be a valid request. When we buy power tokens and switch powers you can only imprint whatever role you were in at the time. When I was a quantum troll and used a power token to become mental while I was in dmg role, I had to redo all my troll SP. For those of us That's been playing for 5yrs+ that's a bit of a hassle.

Mepps-10/07/2016
    @Aquios Interesting question about SP/power/armories. I'll have to follow up and see.

Pingvinozavr - @Mepps any plans for ps/pc - xbox crossplay in the future? Are sony or microsoft currently against it?

Mepps @Pingvinozavr Like I said earlier, we love the concept, but our partners really don't. If they are ever on board, we'd be on board.

Jelly Bean - @Mepps any chance that our friends list can have their 'role symbol' next to them so we know which role they are or are not? My league was wanting me to ask that as it would be very appreciated if you could do that.

Mepps @Jelly Bean More role/power info in the UI is something we want to do, but haven't had the opportunity - whether that is friends list or group or wherever. Noted again!

Eobard Thawne - we ll get dlc trilogies or episodes now?

@Eobard Thawne We are working on large content releases/episodes - but not necessarily trilogies.

Bluered Blur - @Mepps sorry I just asked coz I don't know if water or AF III will come will come out 1st...

@Bluered Blur No worries. I don't know either.

Flash The Scarlet Speedster - @Mepps Ever thought of adding the Flash lightning bolt emblem? That would make a huge amount of sells you know?

Mepps @Flash The Scarlet Speedster We have considered it.

Proxystar - @Mepps what did you think of the Arrow Premiere?
    Mepps @Proxystar Missed it - need to get caught up.

Appo EU - Mepps will stat caps ever be removed from pvp? It limits play style so much.

Mepps @Appo EU Yes. We expect after the stats revamp for players to never hit an in-game cap.

That said, we don't have plans to change/adjust the PvP stat boosts right now.

Future lBatman - @Mepps - Will you guys look into doing something for the slow times of DC meaning like long period breaks from DLC drops to the next, Like now, everyone is waiting for AF111 but only thing entertaining everyone is SM or holiday event.

Mepps @Future lBatman This "break" between 26 and 27 is mostly due to us transitioning back. We don't expect this to happen again.

YoCuro - @Mepps Any chance of there being an elite style vendor? Like Vending Unit 00 But for the Elite styles? Obviously once you are far enough way in terms of CR that running the raid is irrelevant to progression. 100 MOV per piece?

Mepps @YoCuro Interesting question. Always a chance, but let me note that suggestion for the next time we're talking about loot.

ShewardN - @Mepps How are the feats for AF3 looking? I just want to say that some of your best feats have been ones that challenge the group and force them to play the content in a way they wouldn't normally. For example, I loved the feats in HH. Parademonic. Made people not close teleports and deal with adds. Hat Trick. Made people have to survive for a lengthy period of time with 3 bosses out and force them to only be defeated at the same time. Could give many examples. But I could also give many examples of awful feats in the game. Ones you get without even going for them. Ones that just pop when playing normally. Will AF3 avoid those type of feats and allow us to enjoy actually going for them? Some of the recent feats have been awfully boring (and don't get me started on the wording of them sometime :p). Thanks!

Mepps-10/07/2016
    @ShewardN I'm tempted to answer. But...I cannot. Stay tuned!

Jelly Bean - @Mepps Any updates or additions to the league hall buffs? It's been 2 years and nothing new on buffs. Maybe something new as well when stats revamp hit?

Mepps @Jelly Bean No plans right now for additional buffs for league halls. We're open to those kinds of ideas.

Kody - @Mepps Are there any plans to hire a PvP-focused developer team or a single developer at all. One who was interactive as Dirt was with Tthe PvP community, who will play pvp for themselves with the players to get a firm grasp on what needs to be done? Or have you guys already hired one and he's just...in the cut right now?

Any plans for new minor tweaks with game updates? If not tweaks, at least discussion threads for PvP with dev interaction?
    Mepps @Kody No. Yes, we're aiming for a tiny pvp thing with each update.
    • Like x 1
  4. Nicolas Gallardo Committed Player

"We dont have timeframes to share..." This answer is in the 99% of the questions.
  5. Superskull85 Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  6. comrade sonya Committed Player

It bugs me so much when customization and features that add depth to the game get a "not meaningful to the game" or a "not worth the effort" yet big design obstacles like gender swap token are on the list when it gets brought up like once a month at best
  7. Trexlight Devoted Player

Oh man my sincere apologies. I totally didnt see you had done this already. Yeah, I got bored today and saw my sticky note reminding me to do this so I spent a couple of hours combing through and formatting. Great minds my friend. I'll keep doing the formatting but I think having the full transcripts is still a smart move. Just finishing the formatting for the Amazon Fury Part 3 Q&A lol
  8. Harlequin Devoted Player

Offer to throw a wad of cash (and get a few thousand others to do the same) at the screen for these features and they will become worth the effort.
    • Like x 2
  9. dresserball Dedicated Player

Do they think the ending to AF3 will be better then BN?
  10. Trexlight Devoted Player

Thats not for them to decide, its for us.
  11. dresserball Dedicated Player

It certainly is up to them.
  12. speedster1981 Committed Player

I don't know if you all think this is a good idea but I think it would be really cool if we could get Elite gear plans so we can make the gear for feats instead of the devs making a new vendor that is if they're considering it... atleast then we might not have so much scraps in our inventories or banks. On that note it would also be really cool if we could share our scraps throughout all out toons that can purchase the plans to make the gear and again this would ultimately reduce the amount of scraps on each character..

not a bad idea for a update!

anyone else agree?
  13. Gigga Watt Well-Known Player

Don't forget DC has a budget and a certain amount of staff , so yes alot of questions will get ,looking into it, we consider it, or put it on the list. I rather they spend time on content then different types of movement.
  14. Skirmish Well-Known Player

I honestly don't see how they could do worse than BN unless they intentionally try.
  15. dresserball Dedicated Player

You are really a glass half full kind of person