Ask the Player below :)

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by IIThe QuestionII, Aug 31, 2015.

1. DoctorSyndrome Dedicated Player

Because reasons.

If you could have ANY super power, what would it be?
  2. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Power to solve global warming, and make skill points matter more. (yes i said it :p)

What happens to a balloon if it's filled with the ego of Donald Trump and Kanye?
  3. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Trick question, two egos of that size can't exist together so they would battle each other agar.io style until there would only be one.

If you were president of the world for one day...what would you do with that power?
    • Like x 1
  4. BigAl Devoted Player

Have Justin Beiber tried and publicly flogged in every country.

If the world ended tomorrow, what would be the last thing you do today?
  5. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

Find and take a 1923 Ford T-Bucket Roadster, grab my dog and just drive around in any direction listening to every Alkaline Trio album one after another tell everything goes black.

If you saw an old lady in a store shoplifting, would you confront her, tell someone who works there, or pretend you did not see anything?
  6. protecter of tomorrow Committed Player

Tell her I will keep watch. LOL

DRUGS or ALCOHOL?
  7. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

None. Bad on the mind.

If you had to be executed by a DC character, who would you choose?
  8. protecter of tomorrow Committed Player

Posion Ivy. If i had to die i would choose the KISS of DEATH from her.

Do you see people ever waking up to the reality of 9/11?
  9. BigAl Devoted Player

Odd question. Not sure how to answer. So....

Who would win in a fight, Dr. Doom or Dr. Who?
  10. CHUD Loyal Player

Dr. Who. Just one zap of the sonic screw driver and the armor comes off.
    Either that or he reminds Dr. Doom of the original movie that was done thus shaming Dr. Doom.

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight????.....or even polka-ed with a minor demon at 1/2 past 3 in the morning....???
  11. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

On multiple occasions.

If everyone has the same image of a dark figure in their room during sleep paralysis, but cannot see those figures if they are facing a wall, and the figures seem to be the same for everyone, is it possible that they are beings from other dimensions or worlds that accomplish multi-dimensional or multi-world travel through manipulating the whole potential of the powerful object that is a human brain? Could that mean that our brains reaching their full potential could allow us to travel to other universes?
  12. DoctorSyndrome Dedicated Player

.................................yes..........

what is The Doctor's true name?
  13. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

The Doctor's name is ∂³∑x², not to be confused with the doctor's real identity, which is a secret that must never come out!

Q- If you could reincarnate in any animal, but then you needed to save the world from a classic villian with a huge army, using nothing but said animal's skills, which animal would you choose?
    • Like x 1
  14. Avianger Active Player

Not that I believe in reincarnation, but I would choose a rhino or a tiger.

If you could answer your own question, which question would you ask?
  15. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Why do people of the opposite sex find you so fascinating?

If you could spend a day outside, somewhere, where would it be?
  16. BigAl Devoted Player

The only reason I would be on the US west coast....to see and hear the crashing waves on the rocks and beaches. No other noise or visual. I absolutely love that scenario.

If there was one point in time you would travel to, what would it be and why?
  17. Aren Sul Committed Player

Yesterday. I just read today's winning lottery numbers.

If you could be a character in any book ever written, who would you be?
  18. Avianger Active Player

Princess Leia

when someone asks you "what's up?", how do you define "up"?
  19. dngnb8 Devoted Player

My Cholesterol

When somebody asks you "How Are You? do you lie and say "Fine" or do you tell the truth and bore them with an honest answer
  20. BigAl Devoted Player

I am prone to saying "can't complain, no one will listen" lately. Gets some chuckles.

If you could lose one important body part (with no pain from it), what would it be?