Ask the Player below :)

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by IIThe QuestionII, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Malachyte Devoted Player

I would have to go with Harry Potter....there is TV and modern conveniences that I'm too used to....LOL

Kirk or Piccard ??
  2. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

Jean-Luc Picard xoxoxo

Is there a tv show that was canceled that you wish was still on?
  3. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Black Sheep Squadron

Is there a cooking TV show host that is like fingers on a chalk board to you?
  4. Malachyte Devoted Player

A tie between Anne Burrell and Paula Dean

What cooking TV show host's food would you want to try the most
  5. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Giada

Being Italian and her being a 10/10 just makes me want to eat her.........food.

If you were to become a Chef, what would be your specialty
    • Like x 1
  6. Malachyte Devoted Player

Though being 100% Italian I would say Thai style food...love the ingredients and spices they use

Why isn't Lobo anywhere in this game after almost 5 years of development ??
  7. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Idk, but he should be in game.

[IMG]

What's for dinner?
    • Like x 1
  8. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Beef.

Favorite workout/zone out music?
  9. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Workout is usually The Misfits or the like. Zone out is Bauhaus or the like.

You have any hobbies?
    • Like x 1
  10. dngnb8 Devoted Player

MMO's, Tai Chi, Cooking (When I was a camera man, we interviewed the Misfits. Cool guys)

You have a date. Would you rather eat a home cooked meal alone together, or go out to a nice restaurant
  11. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Other than playing DC, I play Pokemon, Skyrim, TombRaider (can't wait for the new games *internal scream*), and other games like Smash Bros. I also really enjoy to read.

Do you have any book/series suggestions?

EDIT: please ignore this post and answer the one above...sorry for forming a monopoly....
  12. Malachyte Devoted Player

Yes, Wine Tasting/Collecting, Comic Books and taking my daughters to Cake Decorating classes (very fun btw)

White Water Rafting or Scuba Diving ?

(opps sorry for answering again)
  13. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

(Yeah I've met with all of them for various reasons. Worked with a few for a job I had. Glen was a jerk though.)

Nice restaurant.

Favorite color?
  14. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Well, technically, Black is not a color. Definitively it is the absence of all color, however, most of what I wear is black.

Wide noodle pasta, or thin noodle pasta
  15. CHUD Loyal Player

Both......depends on what the noodles are going with.

Burger King or McDonald's????
  16. Malachyte Devoted Player

BK, but that is only in extreme circumstances... I have no idea how so many people can actually eat McCrap (I'm no health nut by any stretch but MD is just plain garbage)

Favorite vacation spot...
  17. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Any Disney Park (I do Disneyland about twice a year and WDW about every 5 years) or Pagosa Springs CO

I have a severe arthritis and The Springs Resort is very therapeutic for me.

Gnocchi and Cheese Sauce or Nachos
    • Like x 1
  18. Malachyte Devoted Player

I love Gnocchi, so that's an easy one...

Spring or Autumn ?
  19. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Easy! Autumn! Halloween and spring brings my allergies so I hate it. I hate the heat too.

How do you like your eggs?
  20. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Over Medium or soft boil. Essentially, I like the yolk runny, the white cooked.

Breakfast for dinner? Eggs or Pancakes