Ask Me Anything (About Augments)

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cutie Level 30

can daybreak do something about game cash it has gotten out of hand with cash selling sites and dupers from the past and prices are unfair for most of the game that doesnt have billions in game cash like for new episode collections some cost 200-300 a piece can you guys reset everyones game cash to 100mil again like you did in the past and make a max amount of like 300mil and wipe the entire servers mail when you do it cause thats how people got around it last time by hiding cash in the mail and you could sell game cash in the market to get rid of cash spamming sites and also with a low cash limit more people will have to actually buy time capsules and replays and psn instead of using game money for it so daybreak would be making more money and the game community would be better off and you should make everything in game only tradeable on the broker so people cant sell for high prices and sell out of game for real cash and put a low max limit on the broker
    • Like x 2
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have no plans to adjust this. The higher breakthroughs are intended to be riskier, and thus require more time grinding.
    • Like x 1
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

What else do yall have plan for 2018 this is a big change in my opinion, so i am kinda curious to see what else yall got planned
    • Like x 1
  4. Avair Administrator

We do not have these plans yet.
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Btw tell Oceans id buy her pizza if only there was a location near me ;)
    • Like x 5
  6. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Will those of US who have Already Competed the Mod/Gen Mod Crafting be given anything for our Hard Work Such as the 1 Time Given (for those who HAD to be there Feat) Back From the Hack?
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Not right now.

We are looking at adding much of the dropped gear prior to Episode 26, and other things. We'll get as much in as we can.

Please try to stick to one question per post. Thanks!
    • Like x 4
  8. Avair Administrator

Augments are effectively replacing mods and because of this we do not plan on making content more difficult. However, we think more people will participate in the Augment system and this by itself will make content for those people who didn't mod, easier. We are keeping an eye on that and will adjust as we need to. We didn't want to adjust before we saw the change.
    • Like x 3
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have locked the thread as our time is about up, but we are going to keep answering the remaining questions.
  10. Avair Administrator

Request noted!
    • Like x 11
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The issue is just resources, which is always the issue. This is not likely to happen.
  12. Avair Administrator

We are always looking to make new and unique styles for seasonals and other events. I will keep these in mind when we go to brainstorming!

As far as skins go, I think that new ones are a great idea.
    • Like x 7
  13. Avair Administrator

I vote #Perparency.
    • Like x 3
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Do you mean Marks of Victory or Tokens of Merit? Either way, no plans to add more feats. These are not (currently) planned to be used for item experience.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

#no
    • Like x 10
  16. Avair Administrator

Exobytes cannot be fed into Artifacts.

This is actually a question I asked internally! While it is technically something that can be done it causes a number of issues with animations and movement so it is not something we plan to do. It has bugs!
    • Like x 4
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We do not plan to change the older capsules right now, but might in the future if the new format continues to be received well.
    • Like x 6
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Not today, no.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

These will become Exobyte Boosters.
    • Like x 2
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We expect to, yes.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.