Artifacts 4.0

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PSYL0CKE X8, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Oh goodness
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Well, that's kind of deceptive (not against the rules or anything though) when having a discussion of how much time it would take a normal player to rank an artifact from 1-120 vs. how long it takes to get from 218 to 236 CR.

Obviously people can buy their way (either through broker or MP) straight to top level, but that's not what's being discussed.

It's good to know, however, that the option exists.
    • Like x 1
  3. velvetsanity Loyal Player

From what I’ve heard (admittedly 2nd/3rd/4th hand) she plays a troll on live...
    • Like x 1
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

"Where there is a finger.... there is room for a ring."
    - Ancient Oan proverb

;) ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

We were discussing the fastest way to get a artifact from 0 to 120 and I told my exp about how I do it. I understand what you are saying but it isnt your place to say whose feedback is welcome and whose isnt.
    • Like x 3
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You know what's better than 2....4...4 is better than 2.
  7. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Exactly , there is a very legit way to gain nth metal without involving you to spend money on defectors. and is the fastest gathering way in the book; but requires alot of hours of playtime
  8. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

9. Shark Dental Devoted Player

You're asking for a larger percentage of your stats to come from artifacts versus gear. You want double the stats basically. You want to be able to stack the bonuses of being able to boost your precision every x seconds, plus increase your might based on x, plus boost your SC regeneration, etc., etc. You don't want to choose. You want it all.

If that's what the devs want to do with the game, that's their prerogative. I'm just warning of the increasingly p2w nature of artifacts.

You can't compare using RBs to attain gear with using artifacts. One is acquired naturally through playing the game. The other (breakthroughs) reaches a point where there is no realistic way to naturally progress. Just be warned what you're asking for. ATM, artifacts are important, but they don't break your character if you don't have all of them at level 120.

What will you be saying though when you have 4 (or 8, because by then people will be asking for even more slots, right?) that you have to break through at lvl 160 with a 5% breakthrough chance. How many seals will you need then? Will you spend $10 per artifact for the guaranteed breakthrough token they will sell at that time?
    • Like x 1
  10. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Nth metal Farming does require long hours of game play. If I pull in enough hours I can bring 10,000 nth metal xp a day 10,000 x 16 = 160,000 needed for rank 120 along with drops from daily vault and stabilizer event
    • Like x 1
  11. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

I have 4 artifacts at 120 and could gave 5 the 5th one us sitting at rank 116th and my 6th artifact I had at rank 100 but I donated for xp to help level another artifact, re brought it and have ut at rank 5, yeah my sits have artifacts as well at ranks 80
  12. Shark Dental Devoted Player

And your point is?
  13. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

no point to above statement but I hear you and take some caution to what you are saying but I don't see the harm in addind two more slots to mirror something like the utility cases. we have 13 artifacts in the game with # 14 out in a few weeks with the update and a 15th and passably more leaked out in development you really want just two slots with 20 or more to choice and use from?
    • Like x 2
  14. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Personally I can't wait till they hopefully one day add a critical attack damage/and chance, critical power magnitude/and chance critical healing magnitude/chance artifacts.

why not I meab they have a crtical attack Leageague stat you bury some skill points into some of these stats.
    • Like x 3
  15. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

they can give us rank 500 and 10 slots all they would do is buff npcs at end game to account for rank 500 and the slots which they will be doing again soon like they did with GU80. i would say enjoy ur alts while u can npcs will be getting buffed in 2 months for sure
  16. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

4 slots for Artifacts like the utility cases and no more than that I say.
    • Like x 1
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Still is needed
  19. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

With people whining about others being OP, 4 is definitely not needed. 3 is fine because you still have to decide what you want to use. If you think 4 is ok, why not 6?
    • Like x 1
  20. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

I'm asking no more than 4 like our utility cases. also players said the same thing ypu are about 2 slots. But here we are