Artifacts 4.0

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PSYL0CKE X8, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Do you earn Nth metal faster on alts than on your main? Does nth metal have a drop timer, or is it related to just a rare drop?
    • Like x 1
  2. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

I think that limiting the slots is more interesting at the time to build your toon and playstyle.
    Having 4 slots would render the process to easy, because there were no decisions to make.
    • Like x 2
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

There's a drop timer per toon. And since I run several alts, I just put everything into my shared bank. They get to use the Weekly vault bonus Nth metal.
    • Like x 1
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Yeah, I do the same, but didn't know about the drop timer. Now I understand my friends list. I have several friends that are literally, 2 minutes one toon, 2 minutes their alt, etc. for hours, lol. I thought, "man, they must be OCD about mailing stuff to themselves, lol." But now I get it. Thanks for the tip.
    • Like x 1
  5. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

why not there's 13 current artifacts in the game and 1 on its way in like two weeks and more in development
  6. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

It takes me 16 days to get a artifact from rank 0 to rank 120
  7. Ekart Committed Player

Do you play 24/7? Otherwise I can't see that you bring an artifact up in 16 days. Except if you stay logged in with macros doing their thing.
    • Like x 3
  8. Isif Committed Player

She seemed fiendishly giddy and that scares me for some reason. Maybe it will boost power regen based on Vit...no wait, that makes too much sense.
    • Like x 4
  9. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Are you really asking for such a large part of your progression to be tied to objects that can easily become p2w?

The breakthrough chance for level 100 is 60%. Level 120 is 40%. What do you think level 140 will be? 160?

Are you really pushing for that? Are you ready for the amount of seals you're going to be buying? And you want to let it all rest on artifacts instead of gear?
    • Like x 3
  10. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Again, the same way? Multiple alts, each equipped with detectors? How many hours are you talking in those 16 days (like how many hours per day?)
  11. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Last artifact I leveled, I got it from rank 0 to 120 2nd day after its release.
  12. Ekart Committed Player

Would like to know how?
    • Like x 1
  13. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. Proxystar #Perception

No, the more slots we have the more artifacts start to skew stats and performance and the more imbalance starts to creep in.

That's just my opinion.
    • Like x 3
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Even I have to question this. Cause it took me well over 6 weeks to get my Supercharge artifact from 100 to 120...and that was with funneling my Nth metal over...AND the new metals (Sin Stones) that came in the new TC. Unless maybe they buy Starter kits from the Marketplace?!!?
    • Like x 2
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

How????
    [IMG]
  17. Schimaera Devoted Player

Saving all the Nth metal you get on any toon for the next Artifact. Did the same thing (a few more days tbh) because my Main is the only one that matters :3
  18. DCUO Addict Committed Player

I absolutely think 2 slots is the right number. By having 2, you get flexibility, but the weight of the bonuses isn't going to throw off the balance.

I think of it this way, my character has 10 fingers, but I only get 2 ring slots. Why? Because that's the best number for balancing out the gear stats. Same is true for artifacts.
  19. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

For us PC last time because of the scanners, the nth metal is tradeable and some ppl were stacking the most important metal (refined nth metal) and were selling them, a stack them (99) were going for 16-30mil a pop on the broker. Since it only allows platforms to trade to only those of the same platform, only PC players could see or buy them. A stack of them gives around 9-11k exp, which is about 10× more then what the starter pack gives.
  20. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 6