Artifact Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by DeitySupreme, Jul 3, 2021.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

A couple weeks before a new episode or Survival Mode is released. So three times a year.
  2. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

"Kill an add by itself and get your Nth. Get away and wait for 3 minutes then kill another add. Repeat until you are done or fall asleep."

did they change this.. cause ive done this several times.. even set an alarm for 3mins and nothing popped
    edit...i did this with an nthmetal detector activated so would that give me issue?
  3. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

That's is wrong, the time is 8 minutes, not 3...

kill a add, stay afk during 8 minutes and kill another add, and this really works but is a absolutely boring and painful method....
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

No it’s not wrong. It’s just not an exact science. There really is an easy way to see how often you get nth. Set parser to 60s (you get one each minute) add damage summary and items to a separate tab. Hit kill enemies for a set amount of time. You will get the text to show you how often you’re getting nth.

Doing this these were my results:
    Minute 0: nth & cache
    Minute 5: cache
    Minute 6: favor
    8: favor
    9: nth
    11: nth
    16: nth
    17: nth
    22: cache
    23: nth
    24: favor
    29: nth
    31: nth

Some were 8mins paper while other times just 1 minute apart. Some of those drops are the mini nth so I’d have to make a chart to show when the processed nth drops. But no. It’s not just every 8minutes.
    • Like x 1