Are you tired of being in a dead league (USPS/PC)?

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by qECLIPSEp, Jan 13, 2018.

1. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

The Guardians of Power (Hero League) are recruiting Active players with 200+sp. Number 1 rule is no Scamming or Cheating. We are an Active league who normally have 20-30 members on through the day especially through peak hours. We are helpful and like to get our stuff done as well as joke, talk, and have fun while doing it. We PVP, PVE, and help get feats as well help with loadout that can help strengthen your role if you feel it needs work. If you have friends who are active you want to bring with you hit us up we want to make sure your experience is what you pay for while being with friend old and new.
    I joined this league 6 months ago I came in with my brother and a friend and have enjoyed it I came in with 272sp and as of today I'm working on 333. We have have woman and men, old and younger players as well as all the league amenities. Contact qECLIPSEp, Wolfsbayne, Sharie Sparks, xXQue, Razorback Time, SuperiorOverall, Deadly Shinnok, KhaosFyre or any Guardians of Power you may come in contact with. You can also send an in-game mail to any of these characters and we will get back with you. Hope to hear from you, give us a shot you will be suprised.
    • Like x 1
  2. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

We are still looking for active legendary players who want to have fun, get their stuff done, and feat hunt. We are active and ready. We do not take this game as a job but do like to get our stuff done while having fun with league mates. Give us a shot you may like what you see. We understand we may not be for everyone, but most stay.
  3. BrandonB Well-Known Player

I may hit you up sometime in the next few days. Oddly enough, you've been on my friends list for years, but I don't remember when I added you. The league that I've been running with for the past 3-4 years is starting to come to an end. They're all moving on to different games.
    • Like x 1
  4. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

I honestly could not speak any higher of our League. Great group of people. Someone always on. 15 to 20 regulars everyday. Full League runs. Elite content included. Feat chasers. PvP groups. All on the regular. Thursdays and Fridays are our raid nights, we do it all the time, but this is our planned time. A bit of honesty for a sec, toxic people in our league tried to destroy it and drag our name thru the mud. Even tried to disassemble it once they were let go....we took a hit on the ratings perspective, we were a top 10 League. We dropped to out of the top 200. It took us a month at most to climb all the way back into the top 20. It speaks volumes of the core people in the league. Those toxic people actually did us a favor. We eliminated all the childish drama, and have a closer league than we've had in a long time. All in all we are not too concerned with the league rankings anymore, we dont want people to feel like a number. We are only one number. Thats 1. As in unity. We have a good time, with lots of laughs. We have a simple mission statement. Ascension Rapport. We "Rise Together". Come check us out if you havent already.
    • Like x 1
  5. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

On another note. The Fire Powerset seems to have become very popular in our league here lately. You would fit right in. Plus us Fire guys learn from each other.
  6. Plamsacore86 New Player

that sucks so that means a new player cant join you maybe see you all in 2 years cause of the way pugging is going to run content that is how long it will take to earn feats lol
  7. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Sorry there is a minimum to sp needed to get in. If you are close we have exceptions. The reason being is at a low level people come and go alot. We are an open door, and no one will make you stay. We recruit people that are steady in the game and are looking for a place to be established and work together with others. The 200sp minimum shows us the commitment to the game and persistence in a work ethic. We are normal people with jobs and lives. We cannot devote every last second to the game, but we can count on each other to be a part of the team/family. 200sp is not as hard to reach as some people think. LFG's and good experienced friends are the key. If you have a genuine interest in our league and are active look any of the leaders up and message them (including myself). We will never claim to be "elitists" but we have numerous playes overl 300sp and are at endgame content relevant CR. I would say the majority in our league are CR200 and up with 200 plus sp. We have a few exceptions and that is because they are alts of players or they are dedicated to the grind that is DCUO. Legendary membership is a must. Hit us up if you think you fit those guidelines. That goes for anyone. We are league that loves to helo one another and help each other reach high levels. Happy Gaming.
  8. BrandonB Well-Known Player

That's awesome. In all honesty, with work, hobbies, and home life, I usually just have enough time to get the daily stuff done and then roll out. It's nice to be able to log on, get with a few people, and get stuff knocked out. I've been running with a good group of guys for years, and really, the comraderie of a good leage is what has kept me playing. I'll message you guys in game, soon.
    • Like x 1
  9. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Awesome bro. Same here. Im a man of many hats, got alot to do everyday. I have limited time most of the time. Love it when I can log on and just know there's some cool peeps already there and always willing to help. I have gained 43sp since joining almost 3 months ago. Be glad to have you BrandonB. Tell whoever u contact, that KhaosFyre sent ya. If you have friends that want to join that meet our minumum requirements we can talk about getting them in as well.
    • Like x 1
  10. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Hey bud, I remember you from back in the day, we ran a few times together back then. We would love to have you man, thus is honestly the best league I've been in without it feeling like a job. Just hit us up and we'll get you in. Sry for not getting back sooner been dealing with medical issues.
    • Like x 2
  11. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Had a long day at work, didnt make it on till late, but wanted to say Welcome. I mentioned this before, but If you have some active friends or old leaguemates that would like to be a part of GoP, by all means let someone know.
    • Like x 1
  12. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Ever so steadily we are continuing to grow strong as a league. We are a top 15 league according to DCUO Census. #13 to be exact. We were in the top 250 a month ago. Our efforts to grow have been met with alot of success and a very active league. We have tons of quality players and we have tons quality people that like to have tons of fun. Come see what we are doing, and see why we are growing so rapidly.
    • Like x 1
  13. BrandonB Well-Known Player

Thanks, man. It's been awesome, so far. I've pulled one friend in, and I'll try and get a few more as time goes on.
    • Like x 1
  14. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Absolutely bro. Great League very glad to have you join us. See you in game.
  15. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

In less than 2 months time. Guardians of Power have climbed from just outside of the top 200 Hero USPS leagues into the top ten. It speaks volumes of our league and activity. We are continuing our efforts to break the top 5 by the end of the month by actively recruiting quality players with good activity. So far in the past month we have normally 15 to 20 people on at a time from restart till late in the evening. I have seen upwards of 25 to 30 on the weekends online at once. If you need PvP, we got you. If you need Feats, we got you (keep in mind there's no more progress points to enter elite content now) lots of players have tons of elite feats to achieve...we are currently doing that. If you need optimal loadouts and rotations for any powerset, we have a wealth of knowledge we are always willing to share. We are always open to things we may not know as well. We all learn from each other. If you need anything, we got you. Contact one of the leaders if this league is something you are looking for. Many players that have joined have also brought in old leaguemates and friends.

200sp minimum and legendary. No cheaters or scammers.
  16. Plamsacore86 New Player

I have 135 sp but i am a spender and I also play 6/8 hours a night. trying to get 300 sp working there i have mic, and I am also a adult.
  17. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

We will talk with our leaders and talk to them. How long have you been playing the game and what is your toons name?
  18. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Into the top top 10 to number 6 for Hero Faction USPS. Number 10 overall for USPS. GoP is growing fast with quality active players.

Is your league quiet? Is your league dying out or have very little activity? Tired of Pugging everything?

Come talk to GoP. We are growing very fast. Many have already joined and found themselves right at home and comfortable. We are a laid back bunch that enjoy the game while maintaining activity and helping progress each other.

Join us...and bring your friends and league. Former leaders of Leagues can quickly rise in the rankings with GoP. Come show your leadership qualities, trustworthiness and willingness to help others.
  19. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Well we as a league have done it. In 52 days we climbed to 3rd on the USPS/PC Hero side. We have achieved our goal of have quality over quantity while any drama is stifled out quickly to insure a fun environment while getting our stuff done.
    We GoP, are still and will always be looking for active players.
    So at this time the recruitment requirements stay the same. 200+sp and must follow the main rule of No SCAMMING and No Cheating. Any drama will be handled swiftly and appropriately with fair assessment. Contact anyone list in the original post in game. We hope to hear from you soon
  20. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Still growing strong, with quality active players. Last night on a Tuesday 26 players online on a slow night. Groups running everything from PvP, Legends, and helping lower CR and lower SP players grow. Thats how GoP runs. Lots of fun and laughs all the while progressing individuals and the League itself. Contact someone today if you are interested and are looking for a fun active league.