Are you tired of being in a dead league (USPS/PC)?

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by qECLIPSEp, Jan 13, 2018.

1. ScottMalkins0n Level 30

Happy to be part of the team. Anybody thinking about making a jump this is the place for you. Joined up last night and immediately felt at home in the chat. A nice mix of non-sense and getting stuff done. Seeing all the feats popping really motivates you to step your game and keep busy vs. running watchtower laps. The league hall is swanky as hell also!
    • Like x 3
  2. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Glad to have you buddy.
    • Like x 1
  3. StreamlineArrow Active Player

Can I join? I have 62 sp and I'm 226cr
    • Like x 1
  4. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Damn it Stream, you know the rules. You know you in, LMAO!!!
    • Like x 1
  5. StreamlineArrow Active Player

Thanks. Just send me an invite and give me a free OG pink smoke aura and we'll be gravy
  6. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

You'll get that OG Clear aura and 2 claps, woooo! It the best we can do, LOL
  7. StreamlineArrow Active Player

You've won me over <3<3
  8. StreamlineArrow Active Player

Do you mind if I can copy and paste your original over on Reddit too?
  9. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Yeah go ahead, sounds good to me
  10. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

LetmethinkaboutitNO. Lol. You're awesome Stream I dont care what qEclipsep says about you.
    • Like x 1
  11. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Lol, Shhht yo azz, Khaos!
  12. ScottMalkins0n Level 30

Thursday night the joint was jumping. Stayed up late doing some runs with peoples alts. If anyone is on the fence this is the home for you. Even if you are Canadian we will welcome you with open arms!
    • Like x 2
  13. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Guardians of Power have accomplished every goal we have set forth upon us. In 59 days we rebuilt our league and have reach 2nd on the USPS/PC Hero servers and we intend to continue to grow til we are 1st. We Do not care about numbers, we care about quality. People who like to cut up and get their stuff done in as much as a drama free league as we can make it. Everyone who has given us a chance for the most part feel at home and enjoy the camaraderie among all of us. We are all adults and have our own lives so we do not expect anyone to take this as a job or make anyone do anything they do not want to do.
    We ask that you have 200+sp and follow the main rule, No Scamming or Cheating. If you are a returning player and are just a little shy still please reach out.
    We normally run raids Thursday's and Friday's, Saturday and Sunday are raid, feats, lpve, Monday and Tuesday are PVP and Wednesday is make up days. Again this is just an outline. You pay your bill not use you do what you feel you need to do.
    So if you log into a dead league or you are looking for a new active home for you and your friends please contact us. We hope to hear from you soon!
    • Like x 3
  14. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

We are always recruiting! If your in a league that is between 25-50 players and want to merge into our league our leadership would love to talk to you and your leaders to work out the details. We are a helpful group of people who love to laugh and joke, while still achieving our stuff as a league the best we can. We usually see people start getting in around 8am EST daily til 9pm EST, we average around 10-25 on at a time daily weekends we average 20-30 on at a time. Send me a message here on the forum or in game. My name is spelled the same in game. Give us a shot!

Note: Everyone who has came to us from this forum post has not only stayed but has fit in and enjoyed their experience with us.
  15. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

With the new content just over the horizon, do you question if your league is active enough to be able to run as a league. Do you like to have fun? If you have 200+sp or just shy contact us, Here or in game. We are a helpful league we do everything PVE, PVP, feat hunt, etc!!!! Give us a shot, we guarantee nothing but a fun atmosphere, while getting our stuff done.
  16. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

We at The Guardians of Power remain super active and are still building on what we've started. Deluge hit today. If you are in a dead league and need some people to run with, join GoP. All Amenities (league buffs), feat hunting regularly. We "WOOT" every time someone pops a feat...and that's a very common thing to see in our chat. Feat pops, followed by a series of woots to congratulate the player that achieved that feat. HMU for info or contact anyone listed by the OP for any information. Only requirements are 200sp and NO SCAMMING or CHEATING. HAPPY GAMING guys and gals, Deluge is upon us today.
  17. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Still recruiting, on check us out!
  18. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Came back to the game after not playing for 2 years with ~250 SP. After only a couple months with the Guardians, up to 330! We pop them feats!
  19. jlrock123 New Player

Guardians are on point. People being in the league less than 20 days popping 40 sp. We pop feats like jiffy popcorn. If your toon is in a dead league there is not a league that has more activity than the guardianss.. 290 toons and no less than 270 active. We are a tight nit league that has funs and cracks on all etc in the league. The only thing we ask is that you bring your A game. We help people, not enable them;. Minimum at the time is 200 sp which could go up soon. Get in while you can. Might mole, if you want to rant and rave, I hope you enjoyed our league meeting. We are not one person but a league. If you want the buffs fine, you want respect without a true name then kick rocks. I am the LEADING General of this league. Get it right, don't make up stuff to fit what you want.l The guardians by Sunday will be not 2 in the world. If we were not on point that could not happen. So proud of the guardians., keep feating, recruting and feating. If you want to say I am paying people to recruit, your right, there are rewards for effort. Don't like it kick rocks. New members love the guardians
    • Like x 1
  20. StreamlineArrow Active Player

Thanks man :)