Apathy USPS Villains

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by CarlynnCarnage, Apr 11, 2013.

1. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Dolfo Dedicated Player

My cat and Soul?
    • Like x 1
  3. Tvuski Well-Known Player

Too bad I'm not a villain. My Earth Tank, Serious Apathy, would fit perfectly in the league :p
    • Like x 2
  4. hintofcoolness Well-Known Player

Hey Carlynn, I created a login for the new site but I can't post even though I am already a member of the league. Do I need to apply to the web site as well?

Also I have noticed we could use a few more west coasters, I can never make the 5pm raids *sadface*

-Atomic Gypsy
  5. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Its just an app to get permissions to the site. Its not an actual league app.

I know... I'm sorry about that! I'm trying to get people spread out over different time zones. I'll keep looking I promise!
    • Like x 1
  6. hintofcoolness Well-Known Player

You're the best
    • Like x 1
  7. somerandombats New Player

... just find night owls. I can let you borrow paragon and when i get my alt on that side leveled i will be happy to run with the west coasters.
    • Like x 1
  8. JoshuaBagwell Committed Player

Thanks for the league invite.
    Also anyone know if you can change the sides of where your groups bar shows up I hate that its on the left side would prefer it on the right side
    • Like x 1
  9. nogimmick New Player

after accidentally switching from lightning to CELESTIAL instead of QUANTUM like i wanted, i officially adopt this as my NEW theme song.....

• Like x 1
  10. DarkLycan567 Well-Known Player

so for my new rage toon which weapon should i give him, cant choose between shield, two-handed, hand blasters, or one handed
    • Like x 1
  11. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Out of those choices, I personally like the one handed and the shield.
    • Like x 1
  12. DarkLycan567 Well-Known Player

ok i was thinking the shield as well, because i dont like the dual wield with it
    • Like x 1
  13. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  14. DarkLycan567 Well-Known Player

I'm gonna see if I can play tomorrow especially since it being my birthday:D. But all my monthly awards are spent. Not getting any 2500 Marks of Truimphs anytime soon:mad::mad::mad::(:(:(
    • Like x 1
  15. Katsunagi New Player

I just sent a message to you both for a league invite. I've been playing on PS4 recently but I'm updating my PS3 as well so my mic will work and sound better
    • Like x 1
  16. Soulmass Well-Known Player

Awesome I'm in game now, and I'll be on tomorrow as well, send a tell to me or CarlynnCarnage and one of us will get you in.
    • Like x 1
  17. JRsoFLY_123 Committed Player

Earth DPS- Kryptonian Bodock I will be on around 6:00PM central time through 8:00PM. I am ready to crush the so called heroes under this general boot with added help from...allies..I guest I call them that.
    • Like x 1
  18. Soulmass Well-Known Player

I'm on now and will be for a few hours, I'll also be on tomorrow so just send a tell to me or CarlynnCarnage, whoever you see on first and one of us will get you in.
    • Like x 1
  19. JoshuaBagwell Committed Player

Needing to do a&b today or atleast before reset same with wave/nexus.
    Trying to get my full cr 90 troll gear up.
    Just needing to buy feet, waist, back, head, chest, leg, neck and trinket and im done with my troller gear.
    If I do 2 raids today should be able to buy me the feet and a mod
  20. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

It looks like PSN is down for me today. Sorry guys. :(
    • Like x 2