Another returned player thread

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Iscariot, Jun 16, 2019.

1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Much much much. Scaling gear drops like it's a thunderstorm. Judiciously using it to replace gear that is way under the average level of the rest of your gear will have you zooming upwards in CR by ten levels a day or more.

Just don't waste the scaling gear by activating it to replace something that is at your gear average or below. Only replace gear that is significantly lower in level than the average of your gear.

It's kind of ridiculously fast, really, and there are many advantages to taking it slowly so as to benefit from participating in Episodes deeply instead of zooming through or past them, but the devs understandably want to get people up to endgame as soon as reasonably possible, so people don't feel like they're going to have to grind for years to get there.

It's too bad, though, as due to "CR relevancy," we rapidly wind up with most of the game being useless and pointless as regards anything more than nostalgia. I still think this is the #1 problem of DCUO, but I digress so I'll stop here.

tl;dr: yeah, you can rocket through CR levels nowadays.
    • Like x 1
  2. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

sub get artifacts and base mods up..get marks to raise your artifacts...