Anniversary Celebration This Saturday!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Lemarcel55 New Player

I pray that you don't get it. I can't think of anyone on the forums who deserves it less.
    • Like x 5
  2. thelostczarnian New Player

i must have it my precious!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. JLMDaVinci New Player

I want a ps4 but i wouldnt use it except for DCUO it would be a waste and PC should have an event as well maybe Mepps could do the PC one
  4. TheDarkRedbird Active Player

So, uhm, just wondering; do EU players have any chance of getting that PS4, or it's only for people living in the US/Canada?
  5. Oel Em Well-Known Player

LOL would love to take part in the giveaways but seeing as how I'm permaband from twitch for acting like an *** guess I'll just silently watch and enjoy the show :p
  6. Buzznitro New Player

My birthday this weekend, no way I am going to sit playing a video game with a small chance to win a PS4.

Congrats on 3 years.
  7. DaiKaiJu New Player

I've noticed you want a lot like a high profile kinda girl...........

Hmm, an only child I presume?
    ((Doesn't matter what sex you are, but I've seen some of your posts on here. :) ))
    • Like x 1
  8. Evil Grave New Player

I think a great way to celebrate this would be to put a boss from either dlc 9 or future dlc that drops rare loot in Centennial Park similar to Braniac boss from the beta. Happy Birthday DCUO.
    • Like x 1
  9. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Do you guys accept bribes? Ill bribe the crap out of you guys.
    • Like x 3
  10. Geek ManXY New Player

Anniversary reward confirmed - It's an Armory! Make sure to claim it before it's gone so you will have 2! lol.. Nah, it will probably be something stupid like a hat.
  11. Stardazer Committed Player

My knees went weak when I read there's a chance to win a PS4!

My PS3 is breaking down as I type. It froze and crashed about 3 times today and I don't got no money to buy a new one. May the odds be ever in my favour.
    Looking forward to this celebration. I will be there fo' sho! :)
    • Like x 2
  12. Geek ManXY New Player

Just build a PC. $700 buying all my parts from NewEgg and I can play any game I want on Ultra. I realize you said you don't have the money, I just saying when you do, don't waste it on a console where you have to buy so many other games at uber prices. Get an awesome PC and play TONS of free or at least cheap games from STEAM.
  13. Stardazer Committed Player

Yeah, I've always wanted to build my own gaming PC. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check out the site and see what I can find. Time to start saving up. :)
  14. Rockin earth New Player

i cant wait and see this going to be epic
  15. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

PC's are for people to do spreadsheets and to send cat video's to there mothers for games real men use a PS3/4 .....just kidding about spreadsheets but not the cat video's theres to much of that stuff going on to be just the crazy cat ladies doing it .
    • Like x 2
  16. Geek ManXY New Player

lol okay, but I like my cat videos from time to time while I play any game I want.
  17. kidd94kidd New Player

you should just give an early release on armories as a gift for everyone
  18. Gman2071 New Player

I still have My First Hero , and he has the First year anniversary CAPE .......WOOOP WOOOP !
    • Like x 1
  19. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Have Spytle play a hero so he and I can do the Hive Moonbase alert on USPS.
  20. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

I'll take the Johnny Walker Black.

Mmmmm Scotchy scotchy scotch scotch.

Happy magic number anniversary DCUO! Thanks for all the good times, oh great powers that be.

P.S. Scotch.
    • Like x 4