Anniversary Celebration This Saturday!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Zuse Loyal Player

and then give Zuse a fireworks for his birthday :p
  2. Dark1509 New Player

Im happy to see that they decided to include the two female mentors in the picture :)
  3. RiskTheNinja New Player

Haha!
  4. thelostczarnian New Player

im sure that wont be a problem lol technical issues are their specialty
  5. Dr LovexD New Player

if i get the ps4 i will give it away in my youtube channel as a giveaway
  6. Man O' Steel New Player

How will we be able to get that item...what mission and where will it be located at...Ive already seen a friend of mine get it this morning after him and I came out of Gates...he finished a briefing and collected his reward and it was this...I want it!!
  7. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

I love this soooo much... Can't wait to display in my base.... All my alts will get it as well even though I don't play wit them!!!
  8. Brice Allen Loyal Player

I have to admit, I am liking the poster. Nice :).
  9. Will Power Loyal Player

I actually got to see this Poster first hand at SOE LIVE. It looked far cooler in person but if I can't buy an actual copy of the Poster I'll take what I can get I guess this is a great poster. Will we start seeing actual DC Posters in the future. I really do Hope so I would love to have the image of Superman up on my wall on my Mains base wall cause my mains mentor is Superman.

[IMG]
  10. Brice Allen Loyal Player

I believe I saw it as well while there. It was like a banner right?
  11. Will Power Loyal Player

There was another in the Dev Brunch on the wall that looked just like the one here.
  12. JessTier New Player

COME ON UNICORN TRINKET!!!! ;)
  13. Ashleyjune New Player

Give us a trinket >_<
    • Like x 1
  14. Will Power Loyal Player

Why do you want a useless Trinket that may get used a few times and then deleted at least a base item can be used year round. I love the base item.
  15. Zozame New Player

Waste of inventory space since we are probably going to use it once and put it in our bank to sit there forever. We should get like free inventory and/or bank slots or even other marketplace items for free for the anniversary celebrations.
  16. thelight420 New Player

Not if its my unicorn trinket, I'll be using it in every instance regardless of viability.
  17. Zozame New Player

But you will be the only person using it while everyone else will have no use of a dumb Unicorn trinket.
    • Like x 1
  18. thelight420 New Player

Good, as long as it urinates rainbow sherbert and defecates skittles we good.
    • Like x 1
  19. thelight420 New Player

I wish this was later in day! I haven't been off on a Saturday in 5 years.....
  20. KryptonHealz Well-Known Player

Cmon ps4 would love to see who the reality in nexus is for once instead of asking a ps4 user lol