@Angeliana: Will Upcoming Events be updated?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Prindacerk, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

And the mechanics is button mashing trying to break out of straight jackets before the group wipes
  2. Proxystar #Perception

No, that is way too new, what we need to do is stop attacking the boss on reflect and every minute we have to enter the jail cells in the corner
    • Like x 3
  3. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Oh yeah, absolutely. But I meant in real life cuz it's making everyone crazy
    • Like x 2
  4. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Low key... don't tell anyone this... but they're doing a cross-promotion with Marvel. The next raid will feature Deadpool and Wolverine as the last bosses, but since they're immortal... you can't actually win so... you just have to survive long enough until Wolverine gets too fed up with Deadpool's mouth. The raids ends with them fighting eachother.
    • Like x 3
  5. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

An
    any forum moderator can change any post.
    • Like x 3
  6. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Open world be that same back alley in Gotham they always stick us in because heavens knows they can’t use any of the other vectors of that map. They won’t get rid of OW missions anytime soon because of their need to make us farm 542 park bench ghosts.
    • Like x 4
  7. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I was super close, but forgot to include some more fluff and about 3 more "money grab"s.
    • Like x 1
  8. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

Expect for free? DCUO is free to play, is it not? Oh wait. Not really. It's like rent an apartment but everything and what ever you wanna do with it is free ? Something like that... Or the apartment is free but gotta pay bills to actually live in it.
    • Like x 2
  9. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I was referring to my "free" timeline granting.
  10. Atomic Sunset New Player

Rubber biscuit?
  11. MiguelDaybreak Community Relations

• Like x 4
  12. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  13. MiguelDaybreak Community Relations

Not a typo - that info was in the post previously, and I'm not changing or removing it at this time. When I get info from the team that says otherwise, I'll change that part of the post!
    • Like x 2
  14. Dene Devoted Player

So many are saying this.. maybe i'm just weird but if i stopped playing, i'd just stop.. I wouldn't come on here and flex about it.. go play the other game and be done with this one and the forums.. congrats on finding one you like
    • Like x 1
  15. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

Yeah, ok.

But the definition of 'quarter' isn't exactly arbitrary or otherwise up for debate.
    • Like x 1
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Technically they have 4 more days before it becomes misinformation.
    • Like x 1
  17. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  18. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

19. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Every time I see this thread pop up in notifications I think of the song by The Bravery, even though it's not the same name lolol