@Angeliana: Will Upcoming Events be updated?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Prindacerk, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Prindacerk Committed Player

• Like x 7
  2. Prindacerk Committed Player

I guess addinng to this list is the weekly spotlight. We don't get any notification in-game and seems like not even Forum/Social Media gets notified now.

Where are the devs who's supposed to be keeping us updated?
    • Like x 6
  3. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I'm really tempted to say "in the Bahamas", but then I remembered the devs are on a basic salary. Probably focused on real life and quotas rather than worry about doing others' jobs (community managing).
  4. WhiteLanternNC Level 30

They might still be working on the AI so it's probably messed up with the St Patrick day change and them moving the Booster Bundle around.
    • Like x 1
  5. Prindacerk Committed Player

Isn't that what community manager is for?
    • Like x 2
  6. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

You asked where the devs were, not the CM :p

But the answer is: MIA
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 3
  8. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Wait I can do it!

Fluff
    Fluff
    Fluff
    Money Grab
    Fluff
    Money Grab
    Fluff
    Fluff
    Half-arssed episode
    Money Grab
    Fluff
    Fluff
    Fluff
    Fluff
    Money Grab
    Fluff

Yw :)
    (First one is free, hire me for more)
    • Like x 4
  9. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Actually, I think a couple of those "fluffs" should be "fluffy money grab," but that's just me. ;)
    • Like x 2
  10. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

What do you expect for free lol ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Like x 2
  11. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

That particular thread was created years ago by Mepps. Chances are, Ted isn't going to give them his forum login information, so they will likely not be able to "update" that particular thread. Maybe down the road they'll delete certain threads and make new threads for announcements, etc.
    • Like x 2
  12. Proxystar #Perception

They own the account and the forums, they don't need to ask Mepps for his login information, the can literally just look it up, take it and use it. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 5
  13. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Funny seeing everyone freaking out on the forums. Guys, the game is on its last legs. I know it's hard to let go, but it will be easier to accept it now and move on to another game like I have.
    • Like x 4
  14. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

They're just screwing with us. There's a master plan being concocted right now so incredible that it requires all hands on deck. Angelina is so busy trying to manage the excitement of everyone in the know and prevent them from spoiling the amazing DLC to the rest of us that she doesn't even have a second to update that thread.

Just be patient. Trust me, bro.
    • Like x 2
  15. KidKretz Committed Player

she's been pretty active on the everquest, her home, but hasnt posted since march started, so she prob too busy to worry about dcuo. cant blame her, usually a person has enough to do in a job, let alone trying to "cover" for someone.

so as nice and awesome as she was when she got here, i wouldnt expect much going forward, has her hands busy no doubt
    • Like x 5
  16. Proxystar #Perception

No the next DLC (if there is one) you can pretty guarantee will just be more of the same.

Same grind, same content, same mechanics, same renown, same op item grind, same game, dead in 2 weeks when everyone resets the living hell out of it and leaves again. this game is broken.
    • Like x 4
  17. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Less "content", more bugs and monetization***
    Everything else spot on.
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

New raid, same box.
    • Like x 4
  19. Proxystar #Perception

Open world got removed, no its just a solo, alert and raid.
    • Like x 4
  20. Proxystar #Perception

The Terrorium but this time its inside a room with brick walls.
    • Like x 5