An Otherworldly Guide to Celestial

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Remander, Sep 7, 2014.

1. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

You silly battle healers dps is for dps.. lol just kidding :D

Anyway i've been rocking celestial out hard dps wise even keeping up with the muni guys in most cases. I got a vid coming out soon with some good laughs in it but you'll get a peak at the score card (oh the dreaded score card lmao) Was playing with good people to, even managed to beat the ice guy. If celestial get a 3 second grace period i might never switch cause it will be a super good power then.
    • Like x 2
  2. Remander Steadfast Player

The base power cost is less, for sure. BcA is a bit faster, and the precision damage is about the same between the two, though favors cCS which is 360 AoE, whereas cA is frontal. With splitting and positioning, that's probably not an issue. You also get both healing crit buffs with BcA. Main difference is cCS is an 8-person HoT, while cA is a 4-person burst. Interesting idea. Would like to see it in action!
    • Like x 1
  3. Tilz Loyal Player

Used a pure burst loadout a few Sm ago

Renew, Admonish, BcA, Dl, blessing, sacrifice.

Worked great as soloheal
  4. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

You always get where Im trying to go Remander ;)
    I plan on using CScWotP BcA WotPcCS McB CI DLcP
    BcA and McB is a double burst. With that crit buff, that could lead to larger overall healing with McB and WotPcCS/CScWotP.
    • Like x 1
  5. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Cool stuff!
    Imma need a new rotation. Hook me up bruh
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

WotPcCS is very power hungry. The most power hungry move you can have actually due to the quick cooldown.

I only run with that if I have a strong controller. BcA is good power wise but still inferior to a well placed PcDL
    • Like x 1
  7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

True that on the first part.
    That's why Im suggesting to use BcA. The damage isn't bad on BcA either. You can easily hit a capped heal with McB and have another burst heal innate to cA.
    It may not have the 8 man hot but that burst isn't a scoff plus that crit buff can do well with glyphs (PcDL/DLcP alternation or stacking) for less power than WotPcCS.
    It's a monster with CScWotP and DLcP. Try it with PcDL and it might be even better. That buff is 12 seconds so, it could serve well!
  8. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Not bragging or trying to be cool but celestial at 163cr, no trinkets no supers....Oh my :D I'm in love, bring on the 3 second grace period please!!!
    [IMG]
  9. Tilz Loyal Player

Hahahahaha nice crappy :)
  10. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Celestial:

125 base power -> 554 actual power
    Abilities- Anoint, Benediction, Dark Pact

200 base power -> 886 actual power
    Abilities- Curse, Haunt, Smite

250 base power -> 1107 actual power
    Abilities- Consume Soul, Renew, Wither

270 base power -> 1190 actual power
    Ability- Blessing

275 base power -> 1218 actual power
    Abilities- Blight, Retribution

285 base power -> 1292 actual power
    Ability- Admonish

300 base power -> 1329 actual power
    Abilities- Deathmark, Divine Light (DPS Role), Malediction, Plague, Wrath of the Presence

325 base power -> 1450 actual power
    Ability- Divine Light (Healer Role)

340 base power -> 1486 actual power
    Ability- Guardian's Light

350 base power -> 1550 actual power
    Ability- Defile

Thought this might help out a little
    • Like x 1
  11. Remander Steadfast Player

Nice. What CR?
  12. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Up to Cr158. I expect things to be a few hundred off from current CR.
    ironically in PvP, its the current costs :eek:

In PvP there's a 12% variance in costs per tier from T1 to T5
    • Like x 1
  13. Wallachia Devoted Player

I'm thinking of removing CG and using Sacrifice instead, but the taunting is what makes me hesitate on that.

I have also been testing my current loadout (DLcP, Blessing with its combo that I forgot the name, AcB, McB, RcW and CG), I'm only failing to heal someone when they get one-shot or when someone wants to play rambo in a raid and rushes ahead, causing him to be killed and me because I try to hold them alive and they get 1 shot. Other than that, whatever pressure we have in an instance I can handle.
  14. Remander Steadfast Player

If you have a tank, the aggro really isn't an issue. I also recommend always clipping Sacrifice with Blessing.
  15. Wallachia Devoted Player

That's my main concern, since I pug pratically all the time~
  16. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, I'd avoid it in tankless runs. Even with a PUG tank, it should be fine, unless the tank doesn't know what they're doing.
    • Like x 2
  17. Wallachia Devoted Player

Then I'll keep CG for the time being. I mean, after I found out you can use it from afar if you aim on a mob, things have been WAY easier on boss fights.
  18. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

When Roles get a look, WotP, DMcB, CcR, BcA need looking at.
  19. Derio 15000 Post Club

You do realize they arent looking at individual moves for role right? They are debating on increasing WM, or giving support roles the legends treatment which is a 50% damage modifier across the board.
    • Like x 1
  20. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Im fine with either tbh lol.
    But Im more talking about PvP than PvE.