An Otherworldly Guide to Celestial

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Remander, Sep 7, 2014.

1. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Found a video from Crappy with a good Celestial dps using PcDL. Did very well against Ice, but I must also applaud Crappys damage as nature :O.

• Like x 2
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

I dont know why people discredit PcDL. It does serious damage in melee range.
    • Like x 1
  3. Remander Steadfast Player

It definitely does. The only issue is pulling it off in melee range. If you have a good tank, it's very much worth using.
  4. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

My boy Uno killin it ;)
  5. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Did notice lately that Divine Light/cDivine Light are not healing allies... Should be fixed
  6. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Don't think you can get away mister, I saw you :p

7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Celestial is easily a chart topper if you know what you're doing. People saying it can't keep up with ice, earth, sorc, gadgets, are truly ignorant to its capabilities.
  8. Tilz Loyal Player

Can not see the vids.. fkn music -.-
  9. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Darn it ya caught me
  10. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Thanks man, I could have done better there was a bunch of times i messed up cause we were all laughing and making jokes and never show anyone this vid or nature might never get fixed lol jk :D

And yea Uno rocks the celestial pretty well.
    • Like x 1
  11. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

You try to view it on pc? I think its banned in Germany cause of the music so if you live there :(
  12. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

While it is very good Celestial is no sorcery. My one handed sorcery is so OP sometimes i feel guilty using it but till they fix my poor nature ill just continue to make all the OP chaser try hards cry lol
  13. xD25x Dedicated Player

Thats because 1 hand flip slash is broke. Not sure i would be bragging about my damage if i was using an exploit tho.
  14. VioletSorceress Committed Player

How is it broke? All melee weapons have similar damage after they got buffed.
    And how is weapon clipping an exploit ?
    • Like x 1
  15. Derio 15000 Post Club

On test or on live? And by allies do you mean group members or NPCs, pets, etc?
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Before midrange update, divine light would heal people of the same faction, regardless if they're in group or not, and NPCs. It no longer does either. I think that's what he means.
  17. xD25x Dedicated Player

Its because its possible to get melee damage from a melee weapon at mid melee range. Watch these vids. Players are 10 to 15 meters away
  18. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Both. It's not healing npc allies or any factioned allies in missions. I understand the griefing in open world, which was why it was removed from open world.. but it shouldn't have bled over into instances. My pet healing rotation took a serious hit.
  19. Absolix Loyal Player

It is not an exploit per say, but you can hit with it is the fastest hard hitting melee combo that can hit up to 10m away, so people don't actually get into melee range, but still have melee damage. That combined with the speed of the Pet AMs' damage and the fact that they scale with stats less makes them extremely effective in content.
  20. Derio 15000 Post Club

If I'm correct. The changes to Divine light made clearly to heal only group members via glyphs. This changed when we got the celestial update and ruled out Divine light as an area heal thus resorting to cursed idol and consume soul to heal pets, iconics, etc.

Perhaps Remander can chime in because I remember us losing the widened field for a smaller controlled field for the damage side which also affected the small aoe heals from the glyph.

The corrupted version of DL is just a burst heal with a few over time but does not heal pets or npcs like it did in the past.

I noticed this when they launched the update, but it did not bother me because people can always re summon their pets and npcs can survive off consume soul alone.