Amazon Fury Part I Is Now Available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 6, 2014.

1. SoundBeasts New Player

A few minutes ago i was in TD and got 0 loot can someone explain this to me?
  2. Krimson Assasin New Player

Love the new contet and the grind. Please fix the loot.... I mean base items and seasonal styles from last year come on.
  3. lukelucky Devoted Player

mepps attempting to be posative here but that is abou the dumbest thing. is there a reason behind this because it is indeed a pain in the rear. i know i have bought station cash to get legendary only to see you can not buy legendary with it. i guess same with dlcs. as far as i am concerned i was robbed $15. at the end of the day for me no biggie cause i will spend plenty more than $15 if modding gear doesnt drive me away. t4 could not dps due to lack of bits. t5 same and my pvp gear suffers, now t6. i am giving serious consideration of breaking my 3 yr streak of legendary and simply going back to sports.
    i know i was blindsided when i spent money on market cash and could not use it to buy new legendary. that info along with tons of other info needs to be better available. ok well there is a million posts on here but hopefully we can get an answer as to why you seet up the MC to not be able to buy dlcs and legendary
  4. lukelucky Devoted Player

the only problemts i see with this is cr92 gear and no raids. 92 gear i mean come on that is no good. who wants to do all that farming and grinding for 2 cr bump? i thought designing all this WW world stuff was a waste but you guys did a really good job. i love the new ads and the mythological concept but the motivation to play is fadding over a 2 cr bump. HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS INTERNALLY UNDERSTAND T5 WAS AN EPIC SCREW UP AND WE ARE STILL PAYING FOR ERRORS ON YOUR TEAMS BEHALF. just maybe we get a nice christmas package this year instead of a tom bot. i would crack up if we got a mepps spord and tunso trinket that gives you three activations like the central city trinket. it has to be beast however cause the power team is exceptional and you are the mepps man so it is only right to beast out the trinket.
  5. Gomezness New Player

I think that they are just trying to go with variety and them and a few other existing ones just seem to similar. This is just a guess though