Amazon Fury Part I Is Now Available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 6, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Amazon Fury Part I Now Available!

Gotham City is under siege and the Amazonian civil war has begun. Amazon Fury Part I is already available to members, and non-members will be able to purchase the DLC Pack beginning today. The DLC Pack is available now on US PC and EU PC, and will be available on PlayStation when the PSN updates today (US) or tomorrow (EU).

[IMG]

Take up the defense of Gotham City and join the fighting in the Amazonian civil war. Play as Wonder Woman or as Circe in two new Iconic Visions, and see how events unfolded leading up to war. Then gather your allies and visit the new Gotham Under Siege war zone, and take the fight to Themyscira itself with two new duos and one new alert. Earn the new Marks of Fury and unlock of new gear, styles, and feats.

War is waiting. Are you prepared?

• Like x 6
  2. StarSurfer New Player

On USPC just a few minutes ago, it said Marketplace was unavailable...

Edit: Nevermind. It's working now.
  3. JoshuaBagwell Committed Player

seriously the legendary people have had it for awhile and we have to wait for the psn store to get it.
    I have mc why cant I just buy it and why wasn't it ready first things this morning
  4. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Great that Amazon Fury is available for all, but let's not forget about legends. I'm still waiting on Supergirl and Wondergirl. Am I alone in this?
    • Like x 1
  5. Quantum Celsius New Player

Why can't I buy the dlc with marketplace cash? If the market makes me switch my real money to your crap then I should be able to spend it.. wtf?
    • Like x 1
  6. JoshuaBagwell Committed Player

I see it in the marketplace but its only for actually money not for mc what the hell
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You cannot use Station Cash, Marketplace Cash, or Seven Cash to purchase DLCs. You must use real world currency. The DLC will be available for purchase once the PSN store updates today.
  8. eyesee43 New Player

And 75th Anniv Batman....!
  9. Dead _Haven_Lives! New Player

When does Amazon Furt go on sale? It's still $9.99, if i remember correctly it was suppose to be on sale right?
  10. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Took some digging, but I finally found the Official Trailer:

11. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

12. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

@mentalcase I've seen your league before lol

actually ran with some of them in T1-T5
  13. Herculine New Player

For anyone having troubles here:

At the time of this posting Amazon Fury does not appear on the main DLC page in the store but can be purchased by selecting the green "find out more" button in the teaser image, which will lead you to a page where it is available for purchase but is currently incorrectly labeled as Home Turf.
  14. kabangz Active Player

YO MEPPS WUT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS STUPID *** 92 TRINKET IT MIGHT AS WELL BE A F-N PVP TRINKET IM GLAD I DID NOT BUY IT BEFOR I LOOKED AT IT......... WOW
  15. kabangz Active Player

lol sorry for the lang but come on really
  16. Gargamond Dedicated Player

I am impressed with the art in this DLC. The character designs and environments are gorgeous. I particularly like the designs of the satyrs. They are large like the satyr from Pan's Labyrinth, rather than the small, frail satyrs of the C.S. Lewis lore.

It is refreshing to fight with and against dogs, lions, birds, and other animals. I also found humor in how the Cockatrices encase you in a stony version of the ice encasement. I had to chuckle the first time it happened to me. All the details are amazing. I thoroughly enjoy the beauty of Amazon Fury Part 1.

Bravo and well done, devs. I hope this sets the standard for future DLC's, and I look forward to playing Themyscyran raids in Amazon Fury Parts 2 and 3.... and maybe see a cameo of Hercules.
    • Like x 2
  17. Herculine New Player

This appears to have been fixed now.
  18. Allxn New Player

Yesterday I downloaded Amazon Fury Part I on the psn store, I'm on ps3 btw and when I log back into DC it says that it is unavailable and it also says that I have to buy DLC again. Please help
  19. Elron New Player

@
    I bought 2000MPC yesterday because i didnt knew about that and used 1000 of them for a Power Respec Token. I already sent a Ticket if you People could just take the 1000MPC in Exchange for the DLC or just "change" the 1000MPC into real Money but i didnt get an Answer yet.
  20. Novaks New Player

Can somebody please explain to me why the new 92 level trinkets give you a 30% control resistance (like PVP trinkets) instead of a stat boost? I think a stat boost would have been more beneficial if you ask me.