Alts being able to purchase feats from mains is coming.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FESTER665, Oct 10, 2013.

1. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Not according to the devs in that thread. As long as it's listed on that toon and I have it unlocked on another toon I can purchase it.
  2. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Someone did the math in that thread and for the average main (I think they were going off around 140SP) it would be $42 to make him have all those SP.

Take into account you can buy replays during the 50% off sale, you're now down to $21, and then on top of that you figure most people getting up to level 30 should have around 30-40SP already so they wouldn't need all 140 unlocked....

Not bad at all. I'd likely just buy the ones that are REALLY grindy, and then see how many I unlock just powering the alt through the content to get geared. Then you can buy more from there.
  3. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

yes, but do you think that there are going to be enough listed feats to get that many sp out the gate. im fairly certain the content specific feats have the same cr requirement as the content. i dont know maybe i am misuderstanding it.
  4. Sesso New Player

Theres a 50% off sale on replays ? when ?

On PC only sale I have seen besides 2x/3x SC was on inventory space :S and I don't think PC is getting anymore 2x/3x SC sales since they are bringing in LP to PC sometime this year

My plan was to get all the annoying feats with replays..5K reaps..the 250/1K PvP maps/10K kills etc..ones that take time

Most ill just do normally..except that finding heroes/vills in open world...im replaying that one..

Steel wasted like 4 hours of my life last time
  5. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Not sure, I think as long as you own the DLC the feats are listed. Being legendary means all the DLC's are "purchased".... Granted I was just being sarcastic about spending that much on someone in Brainiacs ship, but it would be nice to have the more grindy feats purchased right away.
  6. FESTER665 Devoted Player

We just had a 50% off sale during the holidays. Everyone in the league stocked up in anticipation of this, and the prices are even better than we expected. :D
    • Like x 1
  7. Sesso New Player

Ah I wasn't playing during Xmas this year, o well

Either way its good..I have been playin the same char this whole time because I couldn't bring myself to do all the feats on another..
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I wouldnt waste your money on that brother you can easily get to 60 +sp just lvling and gearing up I would wait until then to by remaining SP just to save money
  9. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

cant wait to unlock the 5k reapers feat.
    that will be worth every penny.
  10. Twilight Man New Player

11. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

I never, ever understood how this was a chore.

I had two quick choices.
    Log in, go to CC, pick up the mini portal mission, whack on Reapers until SC full, see if I got useful drops like the fourth world head and then finished the mission for an extra 20 marks, maybe put something up on the broker for $$$$$.

Reaper feat goes by quick on all my toons.
  12. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I know, I mentioned I was being sarcastic with that post....

I would likely just buy all the really grindy feats that I know I would be buying anyway, then power level the toon with the league to see where he ends up before buying any more feats..
    • Like x 1
  13. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

im not a grindy person. never have been. i knocked it out with a group full from a league.
  14. The Sleet Well-Known Player

Spytle said:
    “I don't have final details to share, but we hope to have this in by GU32 or 33.”
    We already had GU33 and still this is not in the game?
  15. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Yeah I'm still waiting for this myself.
    My two T5 characters both have different feats that I would like to have them unlock for one another.
    And difficult feats too, like from Paradox, Prime, Nexus, Gates and various speed feats that I don't care to try and do them again.
  16. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Hence why he HOPED to have it in the game.... It wasn't a guarantee.

They're talking the end of February, so that's another GU or two away, not a big deal.
  17. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

LOL yes I did leave out a few things... "last beta test being the final hurdle" BEFORE GOING TO LIVE (as it should have read, in retrospect)...but in addition to being both lazy, and bereft of enough time to explain all of what follows beta, I did so in line with the fact that overloading the average 'Layman' players out here with too much jargon at one time would be counterproductive to the point that I was attempting to make; that point being that any change in the game, from mundane to monumental, requires a HUGE amount of time and resource, and the laborers of these endeavors all too often remain unsung. Unfortunately, a large number of players cry about having to pay for changes that expand and enrich their gaming experience. Changes that were proposed, and then milled through the proverbial gauntlet of that afore-mentioned lengthy process.
    These whiners forget (or are completely ignorant of) what really goes into the game that they play so much, and complain about. How many players have actually watched the in-game credits? Each one of those names went home after work and said "I helped create something cool, and we can afford to enjoy our lives for it".
  18. Abstrakt Loyal Player

Wow thank you so much for your opinion on a thread that ended in JANUARY ! You are right though it took a lot of work im sure !
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2