Alpha Enforcers Elite - USPC Heroes 18+

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by DamageControl, Sep 17, 2013.

1. DamageControl Committed Player

As an added bonus, new recruits will get one of my famous signatures with their character, name, rank and a personalized slogan, all animated, of course! See mine for reference
  2. DamageControl Committed Player

3. DamageControl Committed Player

4. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Come check us out. :)
  5. Grendel Golem Well-Known Player

So I dont meet the criteria fully. I am currently a mix of t4 I am CR 79 with 70 sp. This is due to I took a leave of absence from the game and went back to PS3 DC to run with my old league on Villians side with my buddy Palatina. But I returned to find PC different none of my former crew is active anymore. I am a useful player excellent troll. Solid DPS . I understand the game and my rolls well. I am well trained on many of the raids and like having fun while im online. Quick with a joke. But always on point. I think I would make a good addition to your league . IGN Tempovator ( Quantum Troll) Dr Wacko (Mental DPS) Legendary Hero
  6. DamageControl Committed Player

We've been discovering that some of our most valuable members are those who are nowhere near T5, so we'd be happy to give you a trial run :) just one thing, the reason we only recruit on the forums and not in game is that one of our conditions is that you must be active in the forums.
  7. Commander Cosmik New Player

I have a cr 99 troll named Commander Cosmik and a cr 97 toon Ghost Phoenixx who i can not decide whether heal with or dps. I want to have fun but be serious about growth-frustrated with nexus pugs and not getting into paradox. Would love an opportunity to discuss with you.
  8. DamageControl Committed Player

I'm on base today, but I'll be back Thursday, which will be just in time for our paradox tutorial project. Week talk then :)
  9. DamageControl Committed Player

Welcoming our new members, Deserter_DNG, Ultimate Quantum and Ronin Hollow :)