Alexandra Daddario

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Zylek, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Zylek New Player

...meh... I'd rather see Alexandra photoshopped as Wonder Woman, or Zatanna, or Power Girl, or Wonder Girl, or heck somebody from the superhero genre. Most photoshopped pics are horrible though, it's hard to come by a decent one. o_O
  2. Tannen Committed Player

Honestly, I think your fandom of Alexandra has you heavily biased here. People have put forth a number of actors that would simply fit the role better, and you brush them aside with comments like "meh" or "she wouldn't fit the part", because YOU see something most people simply don't see.

The point of photoshopped pics like this are obviously to give a visual of what someone might look like in the part, not to be the best shop ever.
    • Like x 1
  3. Zylek New Player

It's okay to want to see one person more than another. This thread is Alexandra Daddario. Create a thread for another person. ;)
  4. TrueGODofMarvel New Player

Ms. D is not a good fit for wonder woman. Looks aren't everything.
  5. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

You mean like the actual picture of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman?:p
    [IMG]
    "Where did I park again?"

[IMG]
    2 inches doesn't mean much if she's still too skinny, broader shoulders or boney shoulders for WW is an easy call for me.:D
  6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Sadly, we are stuck with gadot,
    • Like x 1
  7. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Gal Gadot sounds like a curse word.:D Gal Gadot!
  8. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Oh u bad man, stop it , rakes fingers on chalkboard to clear ears
  9. Krypton Dedicated Player

Thank you for posting more pics of her. I love those eyes so much! :)
  10. bindi Well-Known Player

she was almost Jessica Jones

[IMG]

she definitely looks the part for Jess but i'm glad Krysten got the role because Krysten Ritter is awesome
    • Like x 1
  11. Dynagirl Committed Player

Maybe Starfire
  12. Krypton Dedicated Player

More eye pics yummm. :)
  13. Zylek New Player

Did you read my previous messages? I basically said looks aren't everything. If she were given the part, we'd only then get to see if she could act it. Convincingly playing the part is important, and looks are definitely a part of it. Reality: looks are a large part of it with Hollywood. And we're not talking about some Broadway production.

Alexandra has the most stunning eyes! :rolleyes:

Yeah, no thanks. :p Gal just doesn't have the look, despite actually having been cast for the part. I might change my mind on that when I see her play the part.

This is more like it:

Gal is definitely too skinny, doesn't have broad enough shoulders, and is too boney to be Wonder Woman.

Alexandra's got it all, physically speaking. She has acting chops.

Unfortunately, unless DC pulls a Marvel - like pulling a Hulk and recasts WW, or a Spider-Man and reboots her - well, DC did that with Superman. After the Superman Returns response, they gave it time then did the recast/reboot. If Gal messes up WW, or if the part's horribly directed or written, there's always a chance at recasting the part. Anyway, unfortunately, unless DC does that, we're stuck with Gal potentially for however many movies might be made with her in them after Batman versus Superman.

When looking at different pictures of Alexandra, some really stand out as Wonder Woman, and the ones where she's looking over her shoulders or putting emphasis on her sinuousness, she transforms into a potential Zatanna. How she poses in the pictures makes a difference.

She is not acting here but we get to see her talk about her experience with the new San Andreas movie:

Talking about the Percy Jackson movie:

14. Krypton Dedicated Player

I just wanted to look at her eyes again. :)
  15. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Saw the movie today, her eyes ain't the only thing ya can't stop looking at ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. Krypton Dedicated Player

LOL your talking about the boob shots? Yes they were amazing as well. Love the underwater one. :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

What character never has clothes on? That one.
    • Like x 1
  18. TrueGODofMarvel New Player

POISON IVY!!!
    FIRE!!!!
    STARFIRE!!!!!!
    The possibilities are endless.
  19. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

But the Endless mostly dress in normal clothes.o_O
    [IMG]
    Except for Despair.:eek:
  20. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Her eyes definitely follow you, OK, staring contest, its on lol
    [IMG]

Back to topic, Gal Gadot was on no one's fan casting choice to be Wonder Woman, which is why when she was chosen, I was dumbfounded to say the least. From what I heard, aside from Gal, Jaime Alexander, Olga Kurylenko, Gemma Arterton were competing for the role. As for Alexandra Daddario, she has a teen look which wouldn't fit the role (maybe if they were going to have Donna Troy) I always saw Bridget Regan from Legend of the Seeker and White Collar as the perfect choice
    [IMG]
    The only that is a must is
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2