Alexandra Daddario

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Zylek, Jun 2, 2015.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

So? Start posting your own pics of her :p
    • Like x 1
  2. Krypton Dedicated Player

Yeah Im bored. I going back to watching the Barden Bella's :)
  3. Zylek New Player

People can always bulk up to play a character. Gal, however, did not.

AMEN! Thank you for speaking out! I don't mind discussing the other topics a little bit, and I did say Alexandra's my choice for Wonder Woman in the original post. However, I created this thread for the purpose of focusing on Alexandra Daddario.

Speaking of which, I wonder why she or her family don't use D'Addario.
  4. Zylek New Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

...there we go, better? ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Guess some guys really like staring, lol
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Tannen Committed Player

Well, those of us posting other pics share the blame for derailing the topic, the OP took a poor tact in direction with the original post. He could have simply called it "Alexandra Daddario appreciation topic", and focused entirely on posting pics of her and discussing her. Instead he chose to focus on how she should be wonder woman, and is the best choice for the role (shes not). This invited debate, which was further exacerbated by his dismissal and argumentation with better alternatives for the part, when he could have graciously said "ya shed be a great WW too!"

So while we are to blame for derailing it, he is equally to blame for how he handled his own topic
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Probably same reason Disney spelt it that way

Problem is, you are taking 'Personal Opinion' and trying to force others to accept it as 'Stone Fact'
    The topic simply states "Alexandra Daddario", not "Alexandra Daddario should be the next Wonder Woman!!!" irrespective of what the first post says
  8. Zylek New Player

Read the original post.

Also, I'm saying nothing about opinion vs fact.
  9. Zylek New Player

Good find! Catwoman? ;)

Found another...

[IMG]

...but couldn't find a higher res. version. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  10. Tannen Committed Player

Which is entirely in response to the OP doing the same thing. If you look back over the entire topic, it started off with people (not just me) simply offering up other WW suggestions, which was a natural progression from the way the first post was written. This is how message boards work. People respond to the content of specific posts as much, or more, than the topic title.

The OP dismissing said posts by passing his opinion as fact is why i responded in kind.

I accept partial respinsibility for the derailment, but its pretty clear that the OP has just as much responsibility in this.
  11. TrueGODofMarvel New Player

I just want everyone to be clear, me and Krypton were CLEARLY joking about the "Thread going downhill" due to the lack Alexandra D.
  12. Zylek New Player

It was starting to turn into a thread hijacking. It is an A.D. topic after all (with a side of W.W.) ;) ...but mostly Alexandra.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Tannen Committed Player

You still have my apologies for my part in the direction the topic went
  14. Zylek New Player

Get ready...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

• Like x 1
  15. Zylek New Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

• Like x 1
  16. Zylek New Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

• Like x 1
  17. Zylek New Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

• Like x 1
  18. Zylek New Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

• Like x 2
  19. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]

And I just realized Alexandro Daddario was the one from that NSFW scene from True Detective's 2nd Episode that was all the buzz on the internet a while back.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Zylek New Player

Yeah, she did a nude bit in that show, although there's no need to show her stuff. She's very pretty without having to take it all off.

She does a decent job acting - relatively speaking - for the roles I've seen her play in movies and shows.

She's older now than when she seemed to really hit the celebrity scene, so perhaps she has also matured in her acting abilities on par with what we could see from a superhero genre character.

Potentially.

If she were ever to be cast in such a role.

A couple people on here have said they think she's too young. I don't think so. Early on, sure, but not now. That is, for the likes of Wonder Woman. Or Zatanna. Although, she could also pull off a Wonder Girl.

She's at just the right "looking" age (regardless of actual age) that she can pull off a strong woman or older girl / younger woman. It looks like Wonder Woman (new 52) is 23 years old. In that sense, there's no way Alexandra's too young.

Alexandra is actually almost 30 years old!

(29 as of March 16th.)