Again I lost my catalysts, because of a bug they haven't fixed !

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Maxwill, May 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxwill Committed Player

So I went for a breakthrough some minutes ago...I had all catalysts ready which I farmed after hours of playing.
    And guess what happened... AGAIN !!!! I lost my catalysts, they absorbed my catalysts instead of the Seal of Preservation !

Last time this bug happened, I sent a support ticket, the support team told me they can't return me my catalysts.
    I sent some private messages to Mepps and he ignored me...
    So can I get my catalysts back?
    It's getting near to impossible for us veterans to keep playing while we see so many bugs over the years that don't get fixed...
    I bought the catalysts from marketplace and guess what... IT HAPPENED AGAIN !!!! OMFG !!!!!
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You had equipped the Seal for your Breakthrough?? and it did not consume it??

I ask because many seems to think that they just need to have the Seal in their inventory.
    • Like x 6
  3. Maxwill Committed Player

Equip the seal for my breakthrough? How? I cannot, i can just have it in my inventory...
  4. TestReporter Loyal Player

Same thing happened to me and they can't help with it, smh... Inb4 some1 says, yes, i used a seal.
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

No.

You HAVE to equip the Seal.

Made a video about it..... ;) ;)
    • Like x 8
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You "equipped" the Seal??

Because so far.... when people claim they lost their Catalysts because of a "Bug".... they later admit/realise they did not equip a Seal..... they only had it in their inventory.

I lost my Catalysts once.
    I used the Seals... failed.... the Seal was consumed..... but I clicked to breakthrough again by reflex....... and oups..... failed again and did not have a Seal equipped the second time because you have to manually equip the Seal after each time you Fail your Breakthrough.
    • Like x 6
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Sorry to go off-topic Mags, but are you on PC??? I ask because if you made this video between yesterday and today there's no way those seals dropped to that cheap that fast. I was on this morning and the cheapest seals on the broker was 1.2mil...but I remembered that you can't buy/trade seals and catalysts cross-platform. Luckily I had extra seals on another toon, and the breakthrough went through on my second try. :D

On-topic....good on you to ask the question...because it seems that the OP had the seal in his inventory but didn't know to actually equip it in the seal slot.
    • Like x 3
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Made this video March 10th 2018 on USPS4. ;)

But I think I will make a new one soon... because we see this type of thread on a regular basis. ;) ;)
    • Like x 4
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Well damn...:eek:...I guess time of day really affects broker prices. Sheesh...:oops:
  10. Maxwill Committed Player

So I had to watch a 8 minute video for a simple , short answer...
    • Like x 1
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Many things affect the Prices.

-The Time of day.
    Sometimes something will start early in the morning at 1M....... will go down during the day as low as 500K..... and will end the day at 1.2M.

-Also the day will make a difference.
    On Monday prices will be a bit lower... and on Saturday prices for the same items will be higher.

-Also if we just got a new DLC or a New Seasonal....
    Some Prices can go up when that happens.

And if we get a New Batman Style..... the Batwoman Cape will go up in Price.
    Or if we get a new Flash Style..... the Flash boots will go up in prices.

Something I always need to repeat....

Prices on the Broker changes all the time.

Which is why I also tell people go to the Broker as often as you can.
    If you go to the Broker any chance you get.... you could find an item you want while it is sold at a low price. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

How much money will you save in the future the next time you buy some Catalysts on the MP thanks to "watching a 8 minute video"??

Next time you buy Catalysts on the MP..... you will not lose them when you fail your Breakthrough thanks to "watching a 8 minute video".

You're welcome. ;) ;)
    • Like x 6
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Not for nothing, but the video wasn't just for you...it's for anyone and everyone who may still need some pointers when it comes to the artifacts, seals and catalysts. When doing the initial mission that gives them to you, some people will not pay attention to every word given in the tutorial. Same holds true when reading the description of the items in question. Magneto likes to cover his bases...it's not a bad thing.
    • Like x 6
  14. Maxwill Committed Player

thank you ...
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Thank you. Glad someone gets it. ;) ;)

Yes... did not make the video specifically for the OP.
    Made it some time ago for everyone who may have questions about the Seals... and tried to cover as much as I could.

So.... in this case meaning an 8 minute video. ;)

But it did cover what they OP did not know....
    How to equip the Seal.

The Short Answer was already supplied in a previous post....

Equip the Seal.

But the OP did not know how to equip the Seal....
    so the looong 8 min answer SHOWS how to equip the Seal. ;) ;)
    • Like x 2
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You're welcome. :)
  17. TestReporter Loyal Player

My seal wasn't consumed (still have it today) and yes, i'm sure i used it. Probably the server wasn't fast enough to recognize i used the seal or something like that. I was already angry because it's ****** RNG, this kinda of bug just makes me want to smash my screen and kill everyone nearby :) .
  18. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Don't lie. You just want to make a new video because you're itching to make a new video. There's no shame in admitting that. :p
    • Like x 4
  19. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Or you could've figured it out on your own like many others of us did, lol. I mean, there is a big, huge slot that says "Seal of Preservation" on the artifact screen.

Probably wasn't a good idea to complain about the help given.

Unless you're complaining about the fact that the game doesn't explain most things very well. In that case, disregard the above, since I agree.
    • Like x 2
  20. JohnnyMagic Well-Known Player

Nice job with the video. Very informative and helpful. Thanks.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.