About the new OP Collections drop rate.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Maxwill, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Maxwill Committed Player

It's ridiculously annoyingly low !

Yeah I, my friends and leaguemates have done at least for 4 days all dailies+ the raids on at least 2 characters and only 2 of us got one op collection .
    So the solos, duos ,alerts ,raids and only I got 1 op collection and my friend one...

What's going on????The drop rate of new op collections is worse than the previous dlc !

I don't know if other people have reported it, nor I know if developers are aware of this but I had to come here and say it.

What's the point to have op items if only rich billionaires can get them? They are 50-70mil on broker...

I don't know how easy is to get 500-700mil on US PC/PS but on EU you'll have to sell at least 1400 stacks of complex materials to earn so much money.(400k per stack x 1400 stacks=56mil)

It's not enough pay to win with those time capsules so they had to make it more pay to win with op items too???
    • Like x 15
  2. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Thats what i said last time before it was one rare/hard to get item now its 11 rare/hard to get items + one for marks which is the esyest one .
    What is better ?
  3. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Well I was always cool with the crap drops simply because the best item in the game shouldn't just be handed out to every single player out there. Before you rip my head off about it. I have not got a single one nor has any of the 5-6 league mates of mine who run this stuff daily. Do you have the feat for wearing the 8 pieces of gear? That is always a thing that is supposed to matter, but really doesn't seem to matter that much. Still, might help your chances.
    • Like x 1
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Not to mention a 50 pt feat
  5. Maxwill Committed Player

Better were the drop rates in amazon fury 3 .Even better was when we had to craft the op items in starro event because the materials i got them for sure while playing alts.This new op item is extremely difficult to get.
    • Like x 1
  6. TestReporter Loyal Player

I don't like the way OP items are now, and were in the past. We asked for RNG to be removed from them, but now it's more RNG than ever, and it also includes the money aspect, if you don't have in-game money (that mostly comes from TCs and simple/complex materials atm), you will not ever get a OP item, unless you are really lucky.
    Most of the players asked for a way to craft OP items with the gear from raid/alerts etc, but they gave us a thing that is completelly impossible to acquire without spending money on them, this is just ridiculous. I'm tired of them using our good ideas as materials to build p2w walls.
    • Like x 7
  7. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Make it like starro I enjoyed crafting them lol
    • Like x 3
  8. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Can I just ask, is it only the vendor gear that counts towards the feat? I was planning on buying the head, chest & back from the vendor first & then picking up the cheap Batman Beyond from broker to get the collections dropping, but I wasn't sure if the TC gear counts towards that feat this time
  9. MastaMind Dedicated Player

It does. Of course I found that out after smashing every damn piece of it after collecting the styles :mad:
    • Like x 1
  10. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Thank you. This helps a lot.

Sorry you was a bit late finding this out. I read the description on the Batman gear & there was no mention of it counting. The other TC gear did but thought maybe they dropped it to get people to spam RB's
  11. Maxwill Committed Player

Yeah of course i have the feat , i got it on the day time capsules dropped and i unlocked the feat on my alts to run stuff and get op collections
  12. Maxwill Committed Player

I agree.
  13. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

A leaguemate and I have had the feat since last weekend, well before the time capsule. I have not seen a single drop after running all content as well as replaying quite a few raids, alerts, duos, and weeklys since. I've seen a few people without the feat get them to drop even before then, so I am quite positive the feat does nothing. We've come to the conclusion of just waiting and seeing what happens, since we're most definitely not willing to spend 500 million on the collections. This episode's drop rates as a whole have been a bit funky, with the Manbat Henchmen that seemingly don't drop from Elite, as well as all of the OP collections.
    • Like x 4
  14. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I read they only drop in alerts and raids. Has anyone got them from dailies or duos?
  15. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

They do drop in duos and dailys
    • Like x 1
  16. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

17. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

That might be the one for the t-shirt style that has a gold collection with one on the vendor for 60 coins
  18. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I witnessed a leagurmage get a armband from duo and have heard accounts of long barrel dropping from boxes in amusement mile
  19. Perdition Committed Player

The droprate is absolutely garbage. the way i see it atm is that i won't finish it before next DLC. And no, i'm not gonna spam replays for it either or spend 3 to 4mil per collection on the broker. haven't even dropped a single piece of Blood-Bat on my alt, and i do everything daily on it aswell.
    • Like x 3
  20. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

3 to 4m? My friend just sold a 0p collection for 140m and another for 55m. To say the least only rich ppl will have it or ppl who spam replays
    • Like x 2