A Place for Discussion/Advice About My Bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by K3str3lDC, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I currently have 23 and counting toons (including Damian). Mostly I'm just frustrated about some of the items I've already consumed on some of them that I wish I hadn't so I could give to him.
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Might start up a base for my Yellow Lantern that I'm kinda falling in love with, though lol
  4. myandria Item Storage

Hmm.. yellow lantern, huh? Not many pure yellow basic base items..

Let's see...

Yellow Crystals.. broker, random drops. I may have an extra one or so laying around.
    Eye of Gemini-Yellow.. Atlantis content drop or the broker IF you can find it.
    Eternal Shrine-Yellow.. Atlantis content drop or the broker..again, good luck finding it.
    The upcoming Seasonal Events (Halloween and Winter) may have some items for you to check out. Probably more with the Winter Event, since it has some lantern construct holiday base decorations.
    Check out Youtube to see if anyone has put together a yellow lantern base for ideas as well.
    Good Luck!:D
    • Like x 1
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

If you don't have them already, you might want to hit the content for the first two chapters of both Amazon Fury and War of the Light for a couple of Yellow Lantern/Sinestro Corps base items. There can be a little bit of crossover in the rewards in that content, and I was able to get some Sinestro Corps wall banners and models of Ranx from running that content.

That reminds me, I still need to snag a Blue Lantern wall banner some time. LOL