823/824 feats done. 178.65sp.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by uXix, Jan 19, 2014.

1. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

You are an evil villain??! :eek:

2. Givens X New Player

I do agree "WORST 10 POINT FEAT EVER" ... I know I was lucky .. But with that being said ... We were able to help lots of new league members get some feats and styles etc etc etc .. while we were farming them. Kinda a win / win for our league ..

but to once again re-inforce .. "WORST 10 POINT FEAT EVER" .. I can TOTALLY see why the masses want this to be corrected .. either allow the style for purchase (like they did with the Checkmate / Knight PVP) ... OR ... include it as a regular drop in maybe the Hive Alert and Duo.
    • Like x 2
  3. Nawtae Well-Known Player

GRATS <3!!!
    • Like x 1
  4. Remander Steadfast Player

Ah, another goal I will never achieve nor want to. I bow to your persistence, sir. ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Aye I really never understood why HIve Defender wasn't all droppable in the Hive content... just counter intuitive.
  6. Zezimar Committed Player

Well, /clap.
    Especially for the gathering feats.
  7. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

:D was just telling some friends last night, I don't think I could be proud of getting 25000 nodes. I mean holy hell the time it would take just picking up exobits... good lord.
  8. Nawtae Well-Known Player

You can get 4/8 pieces from the Hive Alert, the rest is RNG against consumables, base items, and crap loot that no one gives a rats *** about anymore! GIVE US HIVE DEFENDER!!!
    • Like x 1
  9. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Quick question. Your "solos" are capped at 126 and mine and others I have spoken with are capped at 123. Any idea why?
  10. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Are you a hero?
  11. Elusian Crowd Control

So someone might have 179 but 2+ feats open?! ;D;D;D

gratz tho :D
    • Like x 1
  12. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

I believe Tharkis has more SP but is missing Volatile Hostiles, Avatar Infiltrator and Hive Defender still. I may be wrong though.
  13. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, I can think of sooooo many things I'd rather do. Heck, I don't think I'm much past 3k, LOL!
  14. uXix Committed Player

I have more ATM but Tharkis needs those and 25k gather/1k lair wins still i believe but yea when he gets those he will have more because he has the "back from the hack" feat.:mad:
  15. Kroye Loyal Player

Nice - congrats!
  16. Seni New Player

I'm currently at 178.35 with 3 feats left.

Hive, Avatar, and 10k Salvage.
    I do however have Back from the Hack!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Wellens Well-Known Player

Congratulations! I'm at 177.05 and 812 of 816. Lair Battles almost done so I'll be 177.30 813 of 818. Going to boost that up to 817 of 822 once St. Patricks Day comes around which will put me at 178 even. You've just motivated me further.
  18. Clutch Committed Player

I wasn't serious.
  19. Craven Green Loyal Player

Firstly congratulations I am so impressed and inspired to finish the last few I have to go. I have a question though I have 812/819 completed , you have 824 I am curious to know what feats you have that I don't. I will be checking when I get on tonight and would like to pick your brain later to find out what I am missing if that is okay with you. I am at 176.35 and with the remaining feats I can only get to 178.05 and as I am driven to finish all feats I need to know. Again congrats.
    • Like x 1
  20. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Do you have the different race feats for all movement modes?

Do you have the St. Patricks race feat for all 3 movement modes (iirc this gives you the "completed st patricks day" feat 3X as well)

and then all the diff styles for the different roles?

Just guessing as those take some swapping around that people may not do.