823/824 feats done. 178.65sp.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by uXix, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Tharkis has the 1K Lairs. He got it like a week or two after they came out. Him and Redhot farmed it. Sp I am guessing he is just missing the Hive and 25K feat.
  2. Brice Allen Loyal Player

There is a guy in Fami whom I will keep his name hush hush unless he wants it to be known but he has done the 25K Gathering Feat on not one, not two, but THREE toons. :eek:
  3. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Naw tharkis either just recently got it or maybe not even yet, why he was one of the big voices to get the change they made giving you a win each round.

Now redhot... that guy was insane and got it the first week... freakin nuts.

Last I heard he had all the scanners to get his 25k feat but hadn't done it yet, but htat was weeks ago so I figured he had it done by now but maybe not.
  4. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

I... wow...

I'm happy with my 161, I really don't need any more hehe.
  5. uXix Committed Player

Redhot got it 2 weeks after they came out, Tharkis still haven't finished it.

Again Tharkis needs 25k/1k lair/Hive/Avatar and volatiles. I know this because we were talking about it on TS today and he is my league-mate you know.;)
  6. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Ah Tharkis must have been helping him get some of them. As for Red I don't think he is playing anymore unless he just came back within the last 2 weeks or so. So all those scanners have gone to waste :(. So sad.
  7. Brice Allen Loyal Player

So surprised he doesn't have Volatile. The Avatar and Hive are understandable though. Those two...woosah. I'm still missing 3 pieces.
  8. Craven Green Loyal Player

I am missing 1 movement mode for St. Patrick's Day but have changed roles and gotten all the extra styles available and I have done all the races in every movement also. Where would I find the "Back from the Hack" feat, I have the t-shirt but don't recall a feat. Thank you already for your response.
  9. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Naw tharkis got the scanners, not redhot hehe sorry. Redhot had his 25k for a long time... all from robinson park... PVP... lol

But yeah Redhot is gone, would love to see him back. Even if Him, THarkis, Eisen, and Pentacle always made me feel like a noob cause I had half the sp they did when I joined up with them.
  10. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Volatile is like the new medic feat IMO. Sometimes it's just like "UGH YOU"VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" when they explode almost instantly but are already at like 5% health. It's like the feeling when you don't explode any medic shields but still don't get the feat. It's like "WHY!?!?!"
    • Like x 1
  11. uXix Committed Player

You can change movement modes and do the St. Patrick's day race two more times, that's why you are missing feats.

I don't have "Back from the Hack" (50point feat) which was given to players a long time ago. I started playing shortly after.
    No way to get it now.:eek:
  12. Craven Green Loyal Player

I am sorry you can't get that feat but since I was around before the Hack, I have the T-shirt then I should feasibly already have the feat where will I have to look to find it , general? I have done 2 of the 3 St. Patrick's Day movement modes will finish the last one when it returns.
  13. uXix Committed Player

Yes you should have 92 general feats then.
  14. Conner New Player

All I have is my lousy 176, I hate you.
    • Like x 1
  15. Craven Green Loyal Player

Thank you so much and when my character grows up I want her to be just like you lol. I am very happy to find so many other people who drive to finish all the feats. Feat Finishers unite.
    • Like x 1
  16. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Congrats on the feats, impressive
  17. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

i hate you. :p
    j/k, great job!
    i've been stuck on 163 on my main for the last 6 months, lol.
    most of mine are tied up in styles unfortunately.
    • Like x 1
  18. Breakforce Loyal Player

No matter how much I dedicate myself, I will never finish all my feats, because no way in hell am I running Toyman again.

So you have certainly impressed me.
    • Like x 2
  19. Srone Well-Known Player

congrats on that im only at 170sp . the anomalies and the volatile robots i think is whats going to annoy me the most. even more then the style feats.
  20. Seni New Player

I'm quite surprised at some peeps who don't have the gather feats completed.
    My biggest issue has been Salvage, I've been slow on getting these feats, but I swear I would of had it completed a long time ago if R&D would of been here BEFORE I completed my 500 Challenges / Duos / Alerts. All of that gear that dropped that got deleted because R&D didn't exist then.

I sometimes like to look at the date progression for certain feats, for example my dates for Gather are:

10 10-Jan-12
    250 12-Jan-12
    1000 17-Jan-12
    5000 17-Feb-12
    10000 23-Mar-12
    15000 20-April-12
    20000 20-May-12
    25000 02-July-12