8 years and we are there to GU 100.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Siramez, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Siramez Well-Known Player

Now that i got your attention, should there be anything 'special' in GU100 besides the new metal part 2 dlc?

comment freely ^^
    • Like x 2
  2. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I was right all those months ago when i posted a thread.. i said worse case scenario it would just b a new dlc... looking like thats what gu100 is
    • Like x 2
  3. Siramez Well-Known Player

if that's the case, then we just have to deal with it and wait for january's anniversary i guess.
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

I'm hoping for a nice surprise, something the community wants and doesn't expect to get, or just something really unique.
    • Like x 2
  5. Siramez Well-Known Player

might be too much but pvp revamp? xD
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

That, or new Legends, etc
    • Like x 1
  7. Mobius Twist Active Player

My understanding is that there is also the new Espresso device addon (purchased separately), that allows you to make an outstanding coffee at your gaming station while running alerts and raids. Also, there will be collections added to time capsules that grant different roasts that is mimicked online by granting an accessory like your character holding a coffee mug, etc. Won't be coming out for the Switch because they're having problems with the portable model.

Sorry - I just really need a coffee right now ...
    • Like x 1
  8. Brother Allen Loyal Player

9. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Make quarks and seals a random drop in content. That will be enough for me.
    • Like x 4
  10. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Make seals of preservation drop in-game. Even Seals of Completion as a rare drop in raids or something.

Increase nth metal drops (around double of where they are at atm). Given we are going to Thanagar, the home of nth metal, it would be a fitting time for this to happen. More nth metal in Thanagar surely?

Make large nth metal drops drop in game as a rare drop like Seals. For example you have a chance at last boss of every instance of getting 12,500xp, or every last raid boss the chance of 75,000 xp. Might give people more incentive to play the game and run stuff.

Increase base item limit in bases, especially Atlantean and Brainiac lair themes.
  11. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

GU100: Hope it's the ability to ignore the whole account and not just a single character.
  12. Kaminuse Active Player

If they fix arbiter of destiny, I'll be satisfied for another 8 years.
  13. Wildcat Committed Player

I hope for PvP 2.0

new legends, or even legends 2.0 with new and updated characters
  14. FoolsFire Devoted Player

A One-Per Account Loot Box with...
    $100,000
    100 Quarks
    100 Stabilizer Fragments
    An enhanced cape with 100 on the back (variation of the one year cape)
    • Like x 1
  15. Zneeak Devoted Player

As for "doesn't expect to get", maybe decent and almost userfriendly droprates included in the next Episode??? :eek::oops::rolleyes: Or even crazier than that, a new Time Capsule BUT with decent and almost userfriendly droprates???!
  16. Eve YouTuber

lol well Raids haven't been released on test yet so I have no idea about the drop rate.
    Had 1 op collection drop so far in duo, and another 1 for the source marks.
  17. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

Boss fights where you actually need to have tactics, not a constant battle to get control of your character back. would be nice.

It's what I'd like.
  18. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I don't see them doing much of anything till January and even then we might not get anything special but maybe something cosmetic ofcourse.
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

The rare stuff usually doesn't drop off the raids anyway, Solo's and Alert's has been the current meta so far.
    • Like x 1
  20. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

[IMG]