2h exploit

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Saiyan King, Oct 29, 2014.

1. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Lol I'm uploading a vid for ya
  2. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

lol ok. One of the things I hate about forums and texting in general. Sometime you read things the wrong way and all to often (mostly on here) people jump to conclusions and get offended...although sometimes it is intentional.
  3. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

now i dont see wht the prob is with 2h ?
  4. Saiyan King New Player

Ew your loadout is bad.
  5. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

It was jus wht I had up ATM and no it's pretty good
  6. SkullGang Devoted Player

Not all weapons can clips like that. That's the problem. Either they all clip like that or none of them do.
    • Like x 1
  7. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

It's not like it hit uber stupid hard thoo is wht I ment . But I do get wht your saying
    • Like x 1
  8. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Dw clip electric
  9. Stark23 Committed Player

Not even close to the same.
    • Like x 4
  10. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

It not far off like everyone makes it out to be
    • Like x 1
  11. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

No don't get me wrong 2h is def faster but it's not the only wep u can clip
    • Like x 1
  12. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

the clipping is not near as fast and the damage is not bad either. A bit harder to clip and still get the power return mechanic but possible. If you compare your 2H single target to the DW multi target you can get a decent idea...assuming they split about the same..which I think they do. 2H was hitting for you max 3k and regular 1.8k...based off the part of the vid I saw. and the DW did 3 targets for 700-800 and I saw one of them crit for 1.7k when the other 2 did not but still hit for about 800. So not as far off as everyone thinks...based on the vids. I thought they were a bit further apart myself though.
  13. Terri Ashra Committed Player

You're right. Weapon mastery should be an alternative to clipping, not a replacement. If something needs to get nerfed it needs to be the precision part of weapon mastery or non weapon mastery attacks need to be boosted to compete when clipped. If nothing else, then at least boost the unpopular and weak WM weapons to be able to do this too, because all playstyles should be viable and you shouldn't need to use just 2 weapons (hand blast and dual wield).
    • Like x 1
  14. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

thats why I made the vid it's not a huge gap. I had to go with multiple targets on the dw vid because of power,there is a difference, but it's not really tht much. the shield hits harder then the 2h but I dident feel like respecing maby later I'll make a shield clip vid.
    • Like x 1
  15. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

i would be interested in seeing it
  16. Dylan Top5 New Player

How can clipping be on the same level as WM if you are not able to clip range attacks?
    • Like x 1
  17. Crackin New Player

Lol , this will be fixed it's ridiculous . fYI this would have been fixed back in the old days like focus blast and other FOTM weapon attacks. I'm gonna use it b4 they fix it myself . Not waisting 5k MoV on 2 hand though as usual when its fixed it will be useless. As the way of dcuo fixes
  18. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

I got mine from artifacts
  19. Saiyan King New Player

And it only did 3.8k max cuz of the base spar targets extra defense. Keep in mind in raid there's defense debuffs and they have lower defense to start with I literally hit a 7k with the clip b4
  20. xD25x Dedicated Player

Lol. I love how people are still saying its not an exploit. Guess theyre just scared they will be back to #4 on the charts.