2h exploit

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Saiyan King, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Saiyan King New Player

So you can get free no animation damage off of the hold range on 2h throw. However I'm guessing it's a big because it only works if you have mastery in 2h. And to note the damage ranges from 1k-6k with my 2500 precision. And that's broken and needs a fix
    • Like x 6
  2. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

It's called clipping for a reason, and last i checked clipping not a glitch
    • Like x 5
  3. Saiyan King New Player

It
    its only available if you have mastery I. It. Clipping isn't a glitch but this is unintended clipping
  4. Saiyan King New Player

If clipping the first part of a wm combo with zero animation isn't a glitch then why is 2h the only weapon that can do it? Why can't you do dw throw and clip that and get no animation damage
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

you can clip all range attacks we used to all do it you just wont get the WM size damage numbers
  6. Saiyan King New Player

Use to is the key word. Go try and clip dw throw with a power or 1h
  7. Saiyan King New Player

And the reason why it's a glitch is you're getting wm damage with no animation
  8. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

If 2h the only weapon doing it, i think all weapons should be brought up to the 2h
    • Like x 2
  9. Drathmor Unwavering Player

1 to 6 k is not WM damage thats 2H damage range

I havent tried to clip since WM came out so im not sure if the other weapons do it I would have to do testing before I could comment on what your seeing
    • Like x 1
  10. bartngaue Well-Known Player

I hate losing too op
    • Like x 1
  11. Saiyan King New Player

? If it's the only one it means it's broken lol
  12. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

So lemme get this straight. You got your biscuits handed to you by someone with a 2 hander and you want it fixed?
    • Like x 1
  13. Stark23 Committed Player

The cast bar is gone and allowing you to clip immediately while still getting damage, you don't even see the weapon animation. Is DW's cast bar gone? Is 1H or HB cast bar gone? No. You cannot do it with those weapons, so either it's not working as intended or the other weapons are not working as intended. Either way, there shouldn't be a difference. That's the problem.

Weapons expert shiny mackerel has pointed it out as well.
    • Like x 1
  14. SkullGang Devoted Player

If 2H can do it then I want my DW and 1H to have the same thing.
  15. Stark23 Committed Player

Exactly.
  16. Saiyan King New Player

? Losing? Anyway I'm saying this exploit makes gadgets,elect,nature the best. Why? Because if there am mixed with free exploit damage. It wouldn't be a exploit if every power could do this
  17. Saiyan King New Player

N
    nope you guessed wrong
  18. Saiyan King New Player

See this man knows
  19. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

You can clip HB and DW hold range the same way. You see a bit of the animation but you can do it. It however does not hit as hard as 2H, but if you clip 2H to where you see absolutely no animation...me personally...I did not get full damage. The damage was in line with HB and DW's clipped animation.
    I am not sure how many other weapons can do this but I have heard that Shield ranged hold is capable just harder to time. My guess is almost all weapons are to varying degrees of success. I have not personaly tried them all though. Just 2H, DW, and HB.
    • Like x 1
  20. Dylan Top5 New Player

Deal!
    • Like x 2