2023 QOL wish list

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Dec 24, 2022.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I like that one, however maybe as an 'on/off' option for those who want to just stick with the higher episode ones, especially if you don't have the older augs maxed out. I'm not trading my level 28 SOBA augments for level 4 JLD ones (just an example...I have all episodes augs still...all maxed). While piercing is a thing, discounting the combat advantages (like decreased damage from aoe pools or whatever), some of the newer adaptive augs still pan out as better stats than the 'proper' ones. Some check for 'auto equip episode adaptive augments if available' or something like that. It also would get tricky with running old content in 'battle' setup or something. Maybe I want my red ones in while I'm in tank role and it would auto socket purple ones. Lots of variables.

Of course having the benefits become permanent would be better. +1 for that.
    • Like x 2
  2. Achikah All About That Base

After an account bound furniture pool for decorating, 2 is my biggest wish for QOL changes on the game. I know SO many decorators who have mentioned that being beneficial on so many levels- both for our own storage sake and also for buying from the broker at potentially bulk discounts on multiple items.

Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of things that can be spruced up, but I'm not greedy; if 2 becomes a thing in the near future, I'll be over the moon.
    • Like x 2
  3. Belfast New Player

I would really like to see the body of black, orange or blue lights as game classes.
  4. Aren Sul Committed Player

1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. YES!
    4. Yes
    5. Sure, why not? Most times I'm replying to a tell (/r) anyway.
    6. Yes
    7. Yes - didn't think of this one. Nice.
    8. Yes
    9. Yes. I'd also like the option to hide or remove augments that don't apply to my character.

I've got one that's a longshot because it will probably involve a lot of work:
    • A separate space to store gizmos/toys. That will also allow to convert many of them that exist as 0 stat trinkets and possibly make it easier to program a block for use (e.g. "Cannot be used in PVP arena")
    • And on that note, a separate slot or method to equip and use them.
    And a couple of trivial ones:
    • Sort currencies (even alphabetical would be appreciated) and/or put the most recent episode near the top.
    • Manage Character listing (for those with many, many alts): Allows you to put your characters into a fixed list on your character selection screen so - for example - your main is always in the first spot.
    But tbh, I'd be thrilled if they tackled most of the items on your list.
    Happy New Year all :)
    • Like x 1
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Ooo I want in!!

I want auto complete on missions

An added visual fx tab for play made animations and enemy animations. (So that we can lower the effects of powers to better see enemy tells for those who need the help)

Bulk buy/sell from vendors

Hide tab for bases/mail so that we can better find player in the mail instead of having to scroll through all the players all the time.

Abandon mission option. (And I don’t mean just hide it)

Ability to share money through shared bank

More shared bank slots (the stacking changes and changes to exobytes has helped a lot but I still want more slots for seasonals

Everything that players can get multiple off should be able to stack (some base items stack while others don’t)
    • Like x 2