1 shots and Nerfing Legends

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Eve, May 30, 2017.

1. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Need video example to show what you are saying.
  2. loupblanc Dedicated Player

In Legends Pvp, there are no 1-shots.

The 1-shot era existed only in Arenas Pvp for a while where a single MA Smokebomb or Shield Handspring Kick (7-tap hold combo) could 1-shot a person from full health to zero.

Speed hackers can KO you quick by multiple weapon attacks speeded up. You see a whole bunch of red damage numbers onscreen.
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Dunno how. I play on PS4 and post on here from my phone.
  4. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Stop calling hacks when its just you having inadequate knowledge of Legends pvp damage numbers, inadequate knowledge of counter system and not realizing whether your game ping is worse than others (if you are playing from EU or Asian or South American Continent), meaning you have to play and counter differently compared to players with good game ping (on North American continent).

You need to record your matches so people can see and then advise on your pvp issues.
  5. loupblanc Dedicated Player

You can use the in-built video recording for PS4, or stream to Twitch (archiving turned on), or use capture card + hdmi to PC monitor etc.
  6. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

No PC. It probably be easier to just put it on twitch or YouTube and link the video here. I'll try that tonight.
  7. Eve YouTuber

This is what I see, Yes
  8. Eve YouTuber

I have recorded, will upload later, takes time to render and upload