The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. kallader Committed Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

How'd you manage to snag that 1 day early? It's still only April 20th at... 1:50 PM Eastern Time as I'm writing this! :confused:
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

his is my Percival De Rolo from Legends of Vox Machina style.I didn't find any good pictures of him so Ya gotta google him to see if you don't know he is
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. kallader Committed Player

Seriously I have no clue
    This happen to me like half the time I often receive 2 reward the same day for no reason in the begin of the month maybe because i often wait after day 21 to get membership to claim all so i receive both month 21th days reward
    • Like x 1
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

if you do things juuuust right you can claim dailies twice within a time span. It’s happened in previous months with other items for me. Haven’t figured out the exact pattern but sometimes on my off days I’ll be up playing at 4am when I’m up anyway and claim the days stuff, then later on in the day in the afternoon I’ll log in again and play either as Danger or someone else and I’ll be able to reclaim for the next day and essentially be a day ahead. Other times, I’ll log in twice in a day and I can only claim the appropriate date. Sometimes I’ll be on literally all day and get to claim twice, other times just the appropriate date.

basically, there is something that sometimes malfunctions in a way that allows multiple claims in a day. However my program has not figured it out yet.
    • Like x 1
  6. kallader Committed Player

Anansi the Spider
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Ryll Committed Player

First draft:

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Got the 21 day hat now
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my Dc comics Uncle Sam style.I tried with two materials.I Wish we had a striped material.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I think we’re going to have a lot of Zorro’s running around the next few days.
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    I chose to go slightly different rout with mine as I chose the drowned belt primarily for it’s old flintlock pistol (in the early stories by Johnston McCulley, Zorro kept a pistol at hand and often threatened his enemies with it’s use if anyone interrupted his sword duels with them.)
    additionally I gave him the coiled lasso of truth accessory in black to represent his ever ready whip
    • Like x 1
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And here's MY El Zorro! I thought I was the first one to think of using the Drowned Pirate Belt and the Lasso of Truth Accessory to show his pistol and whip, but apparently golddragon71 managed to get his posted first! That's what I get for actually going to sleep last night! :p

[IMG]

Closest thing to a rapier that I can find in the game is the Chokuto One-Handed Sword, which still isn't very close at all, but it's what I've got him using for lack of anything better.

[IMG]

And I'm spent!
    • Like x 2
  12. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Lol I actually came up with the idea a few years ago but I put it on my Captain Ramone…..
    [IMG]EVIL COMMANDANTE by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

when I started really working on my Vigilant BATECTIVE’s Stately Manor base I put it on Zorro….
    (previously, he had worn the Kabuki belt and the Dandy Hat with a classic mask)
    [IMG]EL ZORRO by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 2
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I am unfamiliar with the Dandy Hat, I didn't even know it was a thing in this game! To be fair, it is a bit closer to the hat most commonly seen being worn by El Zorro.
  14. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

• Like x 2
  15. kallader Committed Player

You can get Dandy hat from Doctor Fate vendor for 100 blue token you have to scroll down all the way down in the vendor list you will see all styles we use to drop from vault or Promethium box if you miss them you can buy them for blue token
    • Like x 2
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I love the new hat. It seems Doctor Culpurr the ghost cat, Sarüf the ghost dog and Hairy Seldon the holographic dog also like it. Minton and Isis though? Looks like they could not care less about which material I choose. lol
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Walter White
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]