New Booster Bundle arrives next week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Mar 6, 2024.

1. Ninjabiscuit Well-Known Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. GianEsquizo New Player

another week to go offline and/or play another game... You guys from the game administration don't listen to the community at all, all that matters is whether that same community that you ignore is going to spend money on recycled and useless items while the game goes from bad to worse without any kind of clarification or prediction from the devs. Bugs in alerts since 2014 with no solution (ace chemicals for example), many bugs in voice channels, lots of spam in lfg with nicks impossible to ignore, broken broker and unbearable lag, but all that matters now is launching a recycled bb that It will only fill the pockets of you greedy people. The game has a lot of potential, it's a shame it's run by people who only care about money and don't care who generates the profit for them. Continue to treat the community like trash or tools and then don't question why everything went wrong... We've been trying for months to find answers and so far we haven't had any. It's sad to know that there will still be people rubbing shoulders and defending this attitude of the devs, after all, there are always those who suck *** who refuse to see the direction we are taking. Congratulations, if the objective is to make more people stop playing the game, you are succeeding brilliantly.

• Like x 5
  3. GianEsquizo New Player

I'm one of those who is always asking for the artifact bonus here on the forum. Just like most players who play in a not so ''casual'' way, I've been collecting my nth metal since the last time there was the bonus (about 5 months ago, maybe more). I have a ''bank'' character to store metals with an inventory and bank full of them. But even so, I don't believe that adding x2 artifacts now would solve anything. If this happened now, I would enter the game, spend all the metal I saved during that time and then log out and take a break from the game, I would only enter to spend what I saved for months and then leave. I believe that many who are keeping it would do the same, they would not see this as enough motivation to continue playing daily or have hope that something will change. Accepting this as an award/apology would be idiotic. Unfortunately, the only thing that would keep the community playing would be a retraction from the devs with some note and clarification about the future of the game. And as someone else commented here and I agree, no words or notes will be enough until we have changes in practice. Words are worthless when there is no action. It's sad to know that it's easier for them to block the topic than to try to listen to the players who pay their salaries.

• Like x 2
  4. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I will continue this trend lol.
    • Like x 2
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

Next week updated announcement:
    "Buy 20 Bundles, get 1 OG Plasmic"
    • Like x 2
  6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

• Like x 9
  7. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Normally I would open a couple but I still had 60 of the last bundle un-opened.
    I just removed my credit card off of my psn because my year sub is about to renew but till I see a dev letter with this years calendar I don't plane on re-sub.

Now I did do some checking and It did turned out that day break has been releasing bb in March and or may for years now. and you have released one in November every year. This last one you have kept around more then the usual time though so it feels like a back to back cash grab.
    • Like x 4
  8. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Another thing that seems kinda odd, is that there's nothing new on test server. If a new DLC is hitting every 6 months (since we got shifted into only 2 a year), then shouldn't the new dlc be on test server so it can release with less errors, in April?...
    • Like x 4
  9. Siramez Well-Known Player

we dont even know if they're continuing with new dlcs. thats why all of us are concerned because no new content = less money spending and no im not counting time capsules or anything like that as content.
    • Like x 4
  10. August Moon Well-Known Player

Yall buggin with these capsules. We had more time capsules in the last 6 months than we had double nth xp. The graphics update was a complete lie , the game is damn near unplayable with all the game breaking bugs and glitches. Haven't heard anything about a new episode. Same cosmetics just with a slight twist. And yall would rather act like nothing's wrong and stay silent then say something and fix it

Imma just pull out this game. Ffxiv has more direction than this ****
    • Like x 5
  11. llllDeathstroke Active Player

So let’s get this straight, you keep everyone in the dark for months.. you avoid each and every request or question demanded by the community.. you continue to treat everyone like they don’t exist and YET you expect people to purchase this lazy garbage?

I can say confidently and proudly and with all honesty that you have no shame, pulling the plug on the game would be a far merciful act than whatever this is.

I am glad I haven’t invested a single dollar in your game ever since i made the Stats Clamp post, you’re lucky because if it weren’t for my son i wouldn’t have come back during the anniversary event, ridiculous.

The community of this game deserve a far better treatment for having put up with all of your hideous behavior for the past half a decade, sell the game to someone that cares or just end it.. we all had enough.
    • Like x 15
  12. EconoKnight XIII Legion

New tactic - DCUO Kickstarter

At 1000 Bundles sold, the 2024 Road Map will be released!

Stretch goal - at 5000 Bundles, the Road Map will have information on it!

Stretch goal - at 10000 Bundkes sold, the Road Map will have correct information on it!
    • Like x 12
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

• Like x 1
  14. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I will not be shocked if we get zero new dlcs this year ..
    • Like x 3
  15. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

They are counting that as content tho.. even the styles from
    These amazing seasonals that consider that new content as well..
    • Like x 1
  16. Korlick Loyal Player

Gonna be super fun chasin those damn coins down the street with all the lag going on...
    • Like x 1
  17. VariableFire Loyal Player

Funny thing is I usually buy at least one Booster Bundle to sort of encourage the sale of cool cosmetic items that aren't tied to feats. But with the bugs and lack of information going forward I don't think I will this time (and I resent what they did with the last BB).
    • Like x 3
  18. TabulaRasa Level 30

[IMG][IMG]

The community has agreed upon something
    • Like x 4
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......................... :eek: :eek:

Don't remove the Torchbearer Face. :oops:

It is something that has been highly highly requested by many players for a loooooonnnggggg time.
    If they remove the mask.... dang.... people will revolt. :mad:
    • Like x 2
  20. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Earlier this week, I said that if we dont get updates to the state of our game I will stop logging into the forums until we start to see changes.. today is the end of the week.

Peace
    - Dark Soldier
    • Like x 5