I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by llllDeathstroke, Aug 21, 2022.

1. Irvynnge Loyal Player

all I know is I play the game a lot less now than I used to. more often than not, now, I don't even bother logging in, & on those days that I do bother I run a bunch of open world stuff & I'm out again. I can't even remember the last time I bothered with any alerts or raids. I don't care, any more. it's a cryin' shame. I love this game, I really do, I ain't going anywhere, but I can't be doing with all the joiny in stuff, any more. if you love the clamp, cool, I'm happy for you, I really am, but it played a very big hand in pretty much killing a lot of the game, for me.
    • Like x 5
  2. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

SOMEBODY! PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!!!
    • Like x 5
  3. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

That's it, this topic is closed. It has by far run it's course. I will clean it up and issue warnings soon.
    • Like x 2
  4. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Since the majority of this thread has been a constructive discussion, I have cleaned the name calling, insults, and other nonsense from the last 10 or so pages and will reopen it. You don't always have to agree, but you do always have to follow the forum guidelines and Terms of Service.

HOWEVER, if we have to come back in here to clean it again, it will be closed indefinitely.

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  5. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

IT'S BACK, BABY!

[INSERT BENDER GIF HERE]
    • Like x 2
  6. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

I can't believe she revived it in the hopes of us behaving appropriately on the subject. She doesn't know us yet. She'll learn.
    • Like x 4
  7. zNot Loyal Player

Wouldnt it be wise to just close the thread if the dev team will not change or remove the clamp? Kinda meaningless to argue about something that will remain/not be changed.
    • Like x 2
  8. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Do you always tell the authorities how to do their job? I thought I was bad... sheesh.
  9. Proxystar #Perception

I'm with zNot on this one the topic is well beyond exhausted.
    • Like x 2
  10. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Hello again

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  11. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Right now... Arguing about the clamp is actually funner than playing the game clamped
    • Like x 5
  12. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Wait.... You know 30% of this thread is you.... Right?

:D
    • Like x 3
  13. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Let’s talk about the different uses for the clamp:

Baked clamp with bacon and galic

Clamp risotto with bacon and chives

Spaghetti with clamp and braised greens

Clamp with hot pepper, saffron and tomato confit

(GhostRyder will like this one:) Linguine with clamp, bacon and tomato

Clamp carbonara

Clamp in garlic sorrel cream

Spicy Udon and clamp soup for all the anime fans!

Finally fancy clamp dip & chips filled with cream cheese and crème fraiche

How do you enjoy you clamp?
    • Like x 3
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Fair enough....

NOW BACK TO THE NAME CALLING!!!

I hope you know I'm just kidding.

I have 30 min to edit...right?:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

C'mon...we are 6 months into a DLC. It's something to do. Just keep it cool people.

CLAMP BAD...REMOVE CLAMP....ARGH!!! Took My STATS!

See...totally cool.
    • Like x 1
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You do know you have the option to not respond...or even read it? There are plenty of threads I just ignore as they don't interest me.....It happens. I've never really felt the need to say they need to be closed. It's been dead-deadski on here today/last night with 'The King' gone.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Hraesvelg Always Right

They didn't tell them what to do, they questioned the wisdom of the actions. I do that EVERY chance I get. What kind of person doesn't question people in power?
    • Like x 1
  18. Proxystar #Perception

Of course, I've chosen not to respond to you.. oh #%^^
    • Like x 2
  19. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

No u
  20. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1