Trollls hmmmm (devs let's talk)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Cypharr, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Tros Well-Known Player

If a guy says that Troll role is useless that guy dont know what he is talking about.

A mostly of the time only invite Buff trolls for my team because i want that buffs + debuffs + power regen.

It doesnt only regen power and debuffs enemies, it boosts might, precision, restoration, dominance, vitalization, crit damage, etc...

So you clearly are the "infamous" i-dont-know-how-to-play.
    • Like x 2
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Atom Splitter sucks azz. That's the reason to not use it. And Thermo-Chem is close to infinite CC. It's just not 100% guaranteed at all times in all scenarios.
    • Like x 2
  3. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Just to reinforce your comment about the positioning as this gets overlooked alot by the community.

NO PETS OUTISDE the tier system Tier 1-3 have ANY damage penetration

The non-tier pets can never, in any situation damage wise (even considering the boo-utility belt depending on how many targets you get positioned correctly) it also is a huge RNG component because you can't control your positioning to the adds in content. On sparring targets you can. My Trinket testing is just a baseline and to show that alot of the top tier pets damage difference is a simple weapon tap between them and there is no hands down must have tier pet.
    • Like x 3
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Since it would be impossible to test everyone single t3 pet the amount of times needed to show better baselines you ever think and taking the lowest parsering pet with a beam and the mother box and just doing more test with these 2 in particular to show the difference between the low and the high (as well as attack patterns)
    • Like x 1
  5. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

That certainly is viable. I was hoping that one of the current developers would pick up on Charon's work but it doesn't seem so or at least DCUO could be moving in a direction away from creating consistent new supplies/orbitals/pets. Ranmaru did create the new henchmen but they were essentially just cosmetics, with all the reskinned henchmen since Charon left drastically underperforming damage wise.

I'll add it to the list :)
    • Like x 3
  6. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Yea not sure if any new BIS henchmen will be coming out any time soon. Don’t personally have an issue with it tbh lol.

And yes if you are able to make a video on the low and high t3 beam pet to go along with your other video it would actually be very informative for those who just look things up. Personally I use t3 mother box on all my mains since I had a bunch drop lol. My alts/farmer toons have whatever t2 pet was cheapest at the time haha
  7. UDDOPEKKA New Player

Tested bwl on target practices, it loads and throws finisher below certain hp. But it loads again 5th finisher and throws it in 6th one. 10sec debuff/[(Finisher channeling + finisher cd)*6] is too low uptime for to make it worth imo.