Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. creatine1 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. creatine1 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. creatine1 Committed Player

4. creatine1 Committed Player

if every talk to Bruce Timm let him known even he does not dive as deep as me.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. creatine1 Committed Player

pants and boots with emblem
  6. creatine1 Committed Player

i want that head[IMG]
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You can already approximate him now. The pants will be tucked into the boots, but other than that, it'll be good. You get a Cowboy Hat Head Style, the Riddler's Chest, and the Main Man Legs to have the gun slung low for quick draw. There are Spurred Boots, but they're harder to come by.

IF you buy the Buckaroo Style Set from the Marketplace, that will give you both cowboy boots with spurs, and a hat that will work.

All that's left at that point is for you to decide what belt you're going to put on him. ;)
  8. DcHarleyQ New Player

A long straight haired ponytail with bangs, two piece style pack like the resistance ponytail, one being plain color way and the other being ombre.

The Harley quinn npc hair style.

A small bun hairstyle with chopsticks crossed in them.
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

1) When are you going to learn that you can post more than 1 character per post?!? :confused:

2) I asked several years ago for Style Sets inspired by the various versions of Vigilante. This was back when the CW was getting ready to introduce a live-action TV series version of the character into Arrow. The Devs said NO. An even more comic accurate (costume-wise, anyways) version of the Adrian Chase Vigilante has since appeared in Peacemaker. The only in-game style that series has inspired them to make is Peacemaker's Helmet. Not even his full costume, just his bucket.

So, I set out to make Vigilante II (Adrian Chase) and the Dorian Chase Vigilante (which one is he? 4? 5? 6? I can't keep track of them all now. o_O) Here's my version of Dorian, made using the best styles I could find as of a few years ago:

[IMG]

[IMG]

Another player who's active on Reddit posted his own version, which can be seen HERE. He's using a Chest Style (Pyromaniac) that wasn't available yet when I made Dorian's costume, and he also seems to be using the Shaded Comic Material on it, which is why the helmet's visor is a much more vibrant red than on mine.

Because the Devs continue to refuse to make Style Sets inspired by Vigilante, this is all we can do: Make a style as close as possible by mixing and matching styles that are available in the game to get as close as we can.
    • Like x 1
  10. Kayla El Committed Player

Greetings DCUO Developers,

Can we please get some more angelic costume styles, maybe something inspired by this!? Thank you very much and wish you all the best!

Kind Regards,
    Kayla El

Chest/Legs/Hands/Feet/Shoulders/Waist
    [IMG]

Tiara
    [IMG]
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Looks like Two-Faced Clown.
  12. SlNISTER New Player

Brainiac styles
    Enhanced life shell for anniv which is closer look to npc boss
    Murder Machine full set
    Darkest Knight head piece
    Proper doomsday head
    Red Hood and Kyle Rayner emblems
    Arkham knight helmet
    Deathstroke two-sided mask
    And imo waiting 21d for a reward is too long it's better to be weekly so we can obtain more styles tnx
  13. Ninjabiscuit Well-Known Player

I'd like to see something like an ancient Chinese style set.
    Like maybe a dragon styled helmet to go with it?
  14. Golden Frieza New Player

[IMG][IMG]
    Skins dark robin is Coringa [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

What I would possibly like to see are under the arm capes. Like Banshee or Monica Rambeau from Marvel. I get it. It's Marvel. But there are so many concepts that would be amazing with this like a Disco Nightwing with the Boston Brand Chest piece. I Don't think it would be that hard. Splendid wings are an under the arm back piece. I just think it would be cool for something like that. Cape of the Renegade is good, but doesn't give that effect.
  16. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

Oh and maybe another variant of the SOE live Elvis Jumpsuit. That would be awesome!
    • Like x 1
  17. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I would love this style omg plz make it happen.
    • Like x 1
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What's really interesting is I think we have his emblem, or one close enough to work for it. There are head styles that give a more demonic look. While it won't be identical, there is at least one Back Style that could work. And I believe there's at least one Leg Style that works for his loincloth/whatever.

If I ever find myself wanting to make a demonic look, I may see what's possible for him with styles that we have, see what I can come up with.
    • Like x 1
  19. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I've been wanting a head style based on Despero's third-eye and head-fin for a long time.
    Although, I'd prefer the more classic look.

[IMG]
  20. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Hahaha it's so funny you say that we definitely have the emblem and some of the style pieces I managed to make something similar but when I get home I'll finish up working on it.