Fixed Prize Pumpkin Trinket Missing In Vault

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by HelloKittyPowa, Oct 10, 2023.

1. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

I did post this about 5 days ago in the general chat. I was just curious as to why this is not dropping and or even included in the halloween vault. I've gotten responses how it's been since like est. 2013-2015 this was ever dropped in the seasonal halloween vault. What's up? Can this be looked into? No wonder for years I have missed this item.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/prize-pumpkin-trinket.329462/
    • Like x 2
  2. Jcal Dedicated Player

Yeah, this definitely needs some looking into. To me and a few others, it just feels like this particular trinket isn't dropping in-game anymore. If someone could check on that, that'd be great.

(Pssst... just add the Prized Pumpkin to the Doctor Fate vendor)
    • Like x 1
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This will be added soon.
    • Like x 2
  4. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I recieved two so far, one in the vault and one in content
  5. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Not to hijack this thread but

Is there any possible way that all these trinkets we have collected throughout the years example this one specifically, all the old vault transformations including the krptronian and omac, the the beach ball the Jack o lantern pets the boo family the bootility belt etc etc just all the stuff we’ve collected through out the years… is it possible for these things to be placed in our base vendors to retrieve if we delete them ? Or perhaps some of them (specifically the transformation ones) be added to a tab in style section of our inventory …

I like to keep all the special trinkets I get I think it’s fun having the old ones like the year two cake etc but this stuff has bombarded my inventory at this point … I deleted my entire pvp gear since I don’t really use it anymore anyway so I could make room for trinkets.

I’d love there to be a way to easily access all these things with out having to go to my bank to get them out or take up space in my inventory bag.

Just curious if this will ever be a possibility

I get we can buy bank and inventory space and maybe that’s just what you guys rather us do…
    • Like x 1
  6. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

Thanks Mepps I appreciate it!
  7. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

Guess you're lucky? Mepps confirmed it will be added. So...
  8. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

HEY DEVS SINCE YALL APPARENTLY READ SOME CHATS THE ROBOTIC STYLE FROM THE CLASSIC GAME THAT USE TO DROP ON OOLONG ISLAND HAS BEEN BROKE SINCE OMNIBUS CLAMP. PLEASE FIX, BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS ADDRESSED, THIS MASSIVE OUTLIER BUG FOR 2 AND A HALF YEARS NOW. THIS IS THE LINK TO ONE OF MANY POSTS ABOUT IT. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...-oolong-island-no-longer-exists.327872/page-7