In Progress Prize Pumpkin Trinket?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by HelloKittyPowa, Oct 5, 2023.

1. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

I plan to once the Halloween content is available to score the prize pumpkin trinket. Can anyone please confirm to me where it would drop at? Does it drop in the vault or the witching hour? Surprised after all this years of playing this that I have not gotten it. X.x
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I remember seeing it after Vault runs, not sure if it shows from either the seasonal instance or other instances, though.

EDIT: the Vault has always been notoriously finicky in how it distributes rewards, so it's entirely possible to see one reward/item show up repeatedly on one character and never show for others. LOL
  3. Alushaun Well-Known Player

I've always collected it in the Vault.
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

I haven't seen this trinket in many years. I still only have a single copy of the Prized Pumpkin, which my first character got sometime in 2013-2015.

I wouldn't be surprised if this reward fell through the cracks when the HoL/Membership changes happened. I've never had it drop again in anything; not the Halloween Instance and not the new Seasonal Vault.
    • Like x 1
  5. fm0987 Committed Player

Yeah I got this once years ago and I deleted a bunch of trinkets for inventory space. I don't think I've ever gotten it since in many years of the event
    • Like x 1