Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Infrared Void New Player

How about instead of a new style costume simply update the style menu with a new pallet which will allow Players to Change the Color of their power to other colors (example: The power known as Hard light is a clear indication of Lantern characters with there being evil versions of green lanterns in the DC universe one known as Dawnbreaker and other color lanterns only motioned in the game such as Gold Lantern and Power Ring from earth 3's crime syndicate) adding this option to DC universe online will now allow players to further customize their characters so now characters playing as hard light will be able to create all of the lantern colors at the switch of the color pallet player playing as any other Powers can now shift there pallets around atomic could be purple nature being a dying brown and electricity Could now be Fully Blue. this feature would also allow players to match their power to their material, chroma, and aura if they so choose!
    • Like x 1
  2. UltimatrX New Player

Can we get a Black Racer style?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. UltimatrX New Player

Daniel West Reverse Flash? Maybe with a black and red lightning aura?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Brandon-richard Active Player

Devilfist from earth 7 as a daily reward or a Halloween style.
    [IMG]
  5. Grip Committed Player

I'm thinking it's time for a updated version of Wizardly. Something based on a mystic's cloak with modern textures. Thanks for the consideration.
  6. LoganCaron Active Player

Just add one more slot for the color palet and ill be a happy camper
  7. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Can we have Hera's dress, those peacock feathers behind her head, her hairstyle and her crown?

[IMG]
  8. SpikeRockit New Player

I am once again asking for The Ray. I know he's not exactly an A-lister but I think he's pretty cool. Maybe y'all could do it as a pride month reward if there's no way to tie him into upcoming story content?
    • Like x 1
  9. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

Since we are doing animal prints. [IMG]
  10. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

Captain Britain [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. seeg88 New Player

1. PROPER Batgirl cowl...with her hair coming out of the back
    2. Elf skin/ears
    3. 90s-era costumes (Nightwing, Vibe, etc)
    4. mom/dad body types
    5. can we get some of the masks that are listed under 'Head' and make them available as 'Face' styles to layer under a hood
    • Like x 3
  12. Ughitsjaylon Level 30

wym?
  13. seeg88 New Player

think like dad-bod thor from Endgame or something similar. it would be a nice change of pace. Not all heroes or villains have to be so buff
  14. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

15. Whitetigerpowe New Player

a new style that I would like to see is a set based on the new 52 Dick grayson robin[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

^This. Specifically 2. and 5.
  17. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

The haircut we get by completing the collection, doesn't make us look like this. I mean, except for the mohawk, we are totally bald, while Superboy has hair on both sides. Why's that?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Drgnx New Player

The exalted head style minus the mask would be amazing
    [IMG]
  19. Technically10 New Player

[IMG]
    with claws on both hands o_O
  20. Technically10 New Player

[IMG]