Test Discussion Save the Universe 2023

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, Jul 28, 2023.

1. anreyandreev91 New Player

I agree with this request, that would be very nice:) StU is great opportunity to upgrade our allies, couz it's so hard to get max rank for legendary allies, for one legendary ally from lvl 1 to lvl 10 need 299k favor, that's a lot...
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Damn, I can't win either way...

I get critisized when I act elitist and then when I come in to give feedback about a feat to help the more casual players I again get critisized...

Hey if it's so easy then I guess we're about to find out, I'd rather be wrong anyway, but if I'm not then oh well...

I don't need this feat by the way, so it's literally no skin off my nose, ultimately I couldn't care less, was just trying to help ;)
    • Like x 2
  3. SilkyPawz Bunny

Funny enough I went in to help people from LFG lastnight, do this alert they had been stuck on last boss for awhile when we finally finished it was at 57 some minutes total time in there, and they weren't even doing the feat they were all mostly at the cr level, so I think it is something in there that needs to be looked at, as do a lot of other instance in stat clamp.
    • Like x 3
  4. Popeyes Active Player

Well last boss is mechanic heavy and I'm pretty sure those players you were helping were either dying by the shadow orbitals, shadow pools or they got transformed and died. #pay attention
  5. SilkyPawz Bunny

Only one person was new in there and they were paying attention, please don't make assumptions, they lacked was burn tbh that bosses health is higher then lets say even mtce where you don't even need a healer.
    • Like x 1
  6. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

It is difficult to offer opinions on balancing content when you compare one of the easiest and shortest elite raids in KCT and compare one of the easiest and worst alerts we've had in years MTCe. If that is your baseline comparison it's no surprise you want health lowered and offer only "slight health increase" to current scaled content.
  7. SilkyPawz Bunny

That comment must have really bothered or triggered you, I personally was talking about the Duo. The alert being easy at end game for an Elite alert is on the devs not me, but in all honesty how can you even compare the fact that a Regular alert in Stat Clamp is harder, yes a Regular alert and Not Elite, so that yes I will comment on a regular alert should not be harder then an Elite end game alert, raid ect.

I want to point out that I do go help people from LFG and yes they did have a hard time at the last boss fight, I joined and we got it done, I do not have an issue just so you know because I am sure you think I had a hard time with that instance but even the people in there when we finished it said thank you, and how hard that last boss fight is.

Why you still going on about KCT, I thought you got past it. 3 words .> Let It Go! lol :p
    • Like x 3
  8. Jonny Active Player

Are there ever gonna be additional feats for this event?
  9. ToxicDisaster New Player

With all due respect to the dev team, it seems a bit counterintuitive to have Themyscira Divided/Raising Hades brought back once again for Save the Universe. It would be nice to have Arkham Asylum or League of Assassin Stronghold or Bludhaven or any old alert scaled back up to relevent CR. Save the Universe is supposed to be a a way for players to revisit older content but to have Themyscira/Raising Hades brought back once again just isnt acceptable. The Superman, Wonderwoman, Batman inspired batches of content have been done previously so why not introduce a Lantern inspired batch with Metropolis City Hall (DUO), Coast City (Alert), and Blackest Day or Assault & Battery or Blackest Night? I understand that this is a magic based Save the Universe so why not have Wayward Souls/Act of Defiance for the alert or Shadowlands/Supply Lines/ Port of Paradise for the duo? Having Themyscira Divided/Raising Hades brought back once again for Save the Universe is downright unacceptable.
  10. Eve YouTuber

Hey Devs, the icons for the styles are wrong and you can only preview the style, but after equipping it it does not show in my styles. Also no feats for styles, not sure if intended
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The emotes says Homecoming 2023 in the description at 00:15 in the video.

For the Time Hunter style it is listed as None at 01:15 in the video.

• Like x 1
  12. SilkyPawz Bunny

I was wondering the same thing, the Auras had feats last time but not these styles?
    • Like x 3
  13. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I can confirm what Zoe was saying about the styles, they’re messed up when trying to equip them plus the styles icons show like if they were an aura,

There is a big mess in the vendor with the gear, you see 3 sets of different leveled gear, so you see 310, 325, and then the 355
    Its doing it for both the Orrery Guardian gear and the fuginaut counselor, and also the elite set.

Edit: Small feedback on the emote snap, youd kind of expect to hear a snap sound when it isn’t the case sadly.
    • Like x 1
  14. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Out of curiosity, how many people had the flames from the lantern? The last two times, which was ages ago, I tried to LFG for this no one knew what the lantern was.
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I had a stockpile. I deleted all of it as soon as I got the time feat.
    • Like x 1
  16. Andromodan New Player

Save the universe was a great roll-out for "The House of Legends".

As I remember, there was confusion that this was going to be seasonal. But doesn't all seasonal have NEW, Updated feats?

I think this is an area of opportunity to use other Episode content rather than repeat the same old thing from the years before.
  17. 40seconds New Player

What time capsules are in the vendor?
  18. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm really not looking forward to this years Save the Universe.
    • The instance selection is fine.
    • The rewards are underwhelming in my opinion.
    • There is no incentive for me to log in just for this event besides the ally favor currency from the Vendor.
    I don't want to be too negative but i feel like this event - usually popping up during population lows - should be more exciting than just feeling like a seasonal with an elite mode.
    Something to keep players engaged and motivated during this time may be just what we need. Something that allows players to keep going into these instances even when lootlocked and working towards a goal with a new system that grants rewards that scale with effort put into.
    These rewards could be anything, really, but styles are always a hit or miss and im really glad that you made all the Rip Hunter fans really happy with this years event. Realistically these rewards will be completed within 2 weeks by most players that care about Rip Hunter or feats. But most will be doing these instances 2 or 3 times and then just go back on their hiatus. Including myself.
    Obviously there is not a lot that can be changed about it this year, but please consider this feedback for upcoming similar events.
  19. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

I’m only running the GoMe raid for the headline to get the Juvenile Phoenix Tier 3 pet headline. Which I know I have completed the headlines but still shows incomplete at vendor. Old bugs never get fixed. Sweep them under the rug and move on. Stat clamp has done this to so many feats it’s not even worth the trouble.
  20. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

I’m only interested in the Rip Hunter track suit. No emblem slot? Lol Then I’m done. Hope you can still buy credits. Is August 10 the fall April 1 STU? Lol