Test Discussion Save the Universe 2023

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, Jul 28, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hello testers! Six instances have been up-leveled and updated for Save the Universe 2023:

Content Set 1
    • 2-Player: Raising Hades Duo
    • 4-Player: Themyscira Divided Alert
    • 8-Player: God of Monsters Raid
    Content Set 2
    • 2-Player: Pub Crawl Duo
    • 4-Player: Darkness Rising Alert
    • 8-Player: Fellowship of the Arcane Raid
    Please report any bugs you encounter and let us know how the challenge feels. Thank you!
    • Like x 6
  2. Eve YouTuber

The CR requirements are really weird in the On Duty menu. I don't think it's intended.
    [IMG]
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Perhaps now would be an opportune time to look at Vampire Lord's HP pool in Darkness Rising Alert (normal) so that the Stake Well Done feat is more reasonable?

Also hasn't Themyscira Divided Alert been used before in STU, not complaining per se, just wondering. :)
    • Like x 8
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

So no solos this time?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Raising Hades Duo and Themyscira Divided were both apart of Wonder Woman Classics in 2021 StU.

Is there a reason we are seeing multiple duplicates?
    • Like x 5
  6. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I looked at Rip Hunter's assortment, and he has nothing new and the CR of equipment is outdated by several DLCs, this begs the question: will Rip Hunter's assortment be updated (if not new things, then at least bring the CR to the current CR ...) ?
    • Like x 5
  7. Stranger Well-Known Player

Pretty sure that the feat is easy af. Helped some randoms a few weeks ago without Problems.
    About the instances.... im a bit disappointed that few instances Repeat... in the third STU...

8. Eve YouTuber

It's probably coming but not a priority like testing the content itself. But maybe Mepps or a Dev can confirm next week. I think they just turned it on cause test wasn't updated for me last night.
    • Like x 1
  9. BorysUSPS New Player

Any update on the maximum number of duos alerts and raids?
  10. Eve YouTuber

Bug report: Me and my friend ran the Pub Crawl Elite duo and didn't got loot locked. Assuming this is related to rewards not granted aswell but wanted to let you know. I have a video coming up in abit with combat tab on. Felt rather easy and no different from the normal version to me.
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

12. Vikaluka Level 30

Enemy's health is surprising low in both elite duos, I was able solo them without issue.
    • Like x 3
  13. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Haven’t tested but if that’s elite it shouldn’t have healing barrels and that health looks extremely low. Same with damage.

Edit: The problem most likely that the enemy level is way too low. Seems to be 392 when the newest elite duo enemies are 416
    • Like x 4
  14. Eve YouTuber

That was elite. Unless the queue is messed up, we queued into elite. It does look anything but elite
    • Like x 3
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I don't think that was elite.
    • Like x 1
  16. Eve YouTuber

The instance said (Elite) when we were inside. So maybe the issue is on the technical side. We queued from Custom On Duty aswell, not Omni or anything else.
    • Like x 1
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Did renown drop? And you popped a "Normal" feat at the end.
  18. Eve YouTuber

No. They said rewards are not fully in yet. As I said, the issue could be on their side, that they meant for it to be elite but used the wrong version. Therefore It's good I posted it. As I said I queued into elite, the rest is not my issue really.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  19. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Ran both Rising Hades and Pub Crawl duo [Elite] but testing cannot really begin because the CR scaling is not correct. If the min CR for Save the Universe is going to be CR385, like Shock to the System, then the CR needs to match the [Elite] scaling presently on live server. This would have CR ranges of 416-420.
    • Like x 5
  20. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

It was elite, i can confirm just ran it on test, the issue is like I stated before, the enemy levels are 392 where on live the elite duo has 416 levels. That makes their health way lower and they just absolutely melt.

I got all the normal duo feats as well. I don’t think thats a problem since there isn’t normally an elite version anyway. If anything i think it’s dumb that in the current versions of elite duos there are feats you can’t do in elite and you have to go do the normal version to get the feats. Like if you’re good enough to do them in elite the normal ones should be awarded directly.

I know it’s a known issue instances don’t give reward. But does that concern also rip hunter? Are there new rewards for him coming?
    • Like x 5