Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - July 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 3, 2023.

1. Eve YouTuber

Good reward this month! I was abit disappointed with the color slots of the skin from last month but oh well.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

As it should be, since it's basically an updated and modernized version based on the updated and modernized John Constantine NPC. ;)
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And what is the hold up with getting the Community Style Initiative Blue Beetle Style Sets on the Dr. Fate Vendor? People waited so many years for that to be available in-game, and now those that either weren't subscribing at the time, or just weren't playing the game at all at the time, can't get the style set at all! It's not right!
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

this. so very much this. it's like with the Bright Booster top. I love the jacket. but I would love it so much more if I could wear just the jacket over my Daring Vigilant top. this, this would look beautiful on my sorceress if it was an addition rather than a replacement.
    • Like x 1
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

6. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Same goes for Enhanced Future Warden, Enhanced Bat Metal, Enhanced Sun God, Hera's Strength Restored and Enhanced Bright Booster since I don't think you can get any of those in the game anymore.
  7. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

[IMG]

It's almost as if they are the same style.
  8. DONNYDONNY1 New Player

really upset we still dont have blue beetle style available again......bring it please PLEASE!!!
  9. Pantheon Level 30

Diggin' the trench coat!
  10. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Couldn't agree with you more. Once a style is added to the game, it should be somehow unlockable to all members with either real cash for missed daily login rewards or in Dr. Fate's inventory.
    • Like x 1
  11. MxOiE Level 30

Are you being an idiot on purpose? You don’t just get to not log in all month, pay $16, log in one time and get the same DAILY LOGIN rewards as everyone else who logged in every day of the month. What type of entitled, slow mindset is that, lil bro?
    • Like x 3
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Yes! Finally a Harvey Bullock trench coat!
    • Like x 1
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

*AHEM!* John Constantine. We lack an "Overweight" Body Type for Harvey Bullock. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

An excellent point. In my head it will be Bullock though. Just an alternate universe where having a Green Lantern ring to take care of all necessary bodily functions for him left him fit. :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

well that ppl like you get likes for such posts tells alot about this forum to me well our bad we pay for an game were bullys are kings were it is normal to get spit in the face bcs you say what you think
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No one is bullying you or spitting in your face. You asked for a system that already exists but you don't want to log in and use it. Irrationally lazy.
    • Like x 1
  17. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

i get called an idiot of pupose just bcs i have an problem with this system and talk about it in an forum witch is simply made for talk about such things

or wait ist the only thing i can do sit back and celebrate everything like an brainless robot?

but here even for you to understand it my m8 was ps5 all other members of my league are pc he said ok he switch to pc bcs this useless game dont allow spcific trades between plattforms like dionesium and all this crap after he paid the SECOND time his membership to have it at pc he didnt get the **** he paid for yh this system works really perfect man and for sure its our fault that Daybreak limit us with every ******* thing nice Justice honestly

and i nearly see your next post were you would say is his problem if he switch NO if this game wouldnt be so silly with everything he didnt had too!!!!!!
  18. Korlick Loyal Player

So...he was a member on ps5, he switched to a new account on pc (buying membership on this new account too). Got it.
    He didnt get the full month rewards because its a new account and he didnt log on the required days to get all the rewards. Like it or not...That was his mistake. Should have waited a few days and start at the first day of the new month.
    Sucks that he lost last month rewards, but if he logs in the correct amount of days this month, he wont have any problem.

The limit with some items not being able to trade between pc and ps goes beyond the hands of Daybreak. If my memory doesnt fail me, its more Sonys fault, due to how the marketplace works on the ps side of the game.
    • Like x 1
  19. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

okay let me get that u say he should wait the full month well he would get the full rewards but still lose them after the switch bcs he simply cant take anything of it to his new account

If Daybreak Know that problems like this marketplayce think are exist they should may start to think about an ew part of DCUO and now not just for my freind or this problem in the end of the day it is never Daybreaks fault that is an way way to ship around the responbillity of the game they use now to get money

if i use an system witch is outdated i should think about something new and dont search excuse llike this wasnt our misttake
    This company earns enough money From us To finaaly szep out of the shadows of sony
  20. Korlick Loyal Player

Well...yeah. Things that cannot be traded acrros platform or that are account bound, he wouldnt be able to get. But...now he can trade with his league ( they should be willing to help him get back on his feet).
    What he can do, if hes not going back to his ps account, is sell what he can and transfer the money he gets to his new account (obviously, if hes gonna keep using the ps account, dont do this).
    Now...if he only started a new account from zero just to be able to trade some stuff with league mates, id say thats an overkill. Majority of the community is on ps (if im not mistaken), so...theres a lot of people to trade with.

Yeah...that wont be happening as long as the game runs on a Sony console (or any other console).
    The system is not outdated. Its just thats how the deal between Sony and DB goes. And it wont change.
    • Like x 1