I GOT MY NAME!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GhostRyder3000, Jun 1, 2023.

1. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

You named a character "Add Character Slot"??

:p
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I got The Phantom too :D
    I also got: Snowy( I CANT BELIVE I got this one:eek: ).Snow Owl (which I have not had for 9 years :D ),Equilibrium,Ouroboros,Eagle Owl,Herakles,Sharkman,Bast,Bastet,Specter (Yeah I know it's typed wrong),Natureman and Snowwolf That means I got Two of my old name and A whole lot of new ones so I'm over the moon now :D
    • Like x 2
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I also was able to get all the names I was hoping to get except one. Even though i got home around 6pm pst and then the server was down until 9pm pst. I was still able to get them. Thanks Devs for doing this it really made my day. I was so hoping for years for these names. There is that one name though that would have been the icing on the cake. I cannot complain though, thanks again for all the hard work you all put into this. \o/
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

If even 25% of the names (I mean 'real' names...not 'chair' or 'bump') went to people who would actually use them, it was a success. The only problem is we now need a new 'trade' chat as the existing one is now 'Dictionary name' trade chat and likely will be for months.
    • Like x 4
  5. Emoney Dedicated Player

That and my friends list has completely changed and I have no idea who anyone are anymore lol.
    • Like x 1
  6. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

YAY!!

I got DR HORRIBLE for one of my villains.
    • Like x 2
  7. Skille Well-Known Player

trade chat is finally being used for ya know, trading and selling. lol
  8. the solowing Steadfast Player

Joe Chill? More like No Chill lol
  9. the solowing Steadfast Player

You got anything Tiff?
    • Like x 1
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Well, I guess it is better than 'Superman Vs Goku' discussion, but seeing as these trades aren't even sanctioned(maybe against TOS even), and will likely end up in a lot of scamming, and many people (such as myself) have 0 interest in name scammers traders, it's not much better. Hopefully most of the actual names will trade hands quickly and the people with 'shoelace' or 'coffee pot' will get tired after a while.:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  11. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I don’t really need a new name. If anything I wish I could add spaces between name to read: Sheena Leopard and Kiki Lauran
    • Like x 2
  12. Skille Well-Known Player

Nothing beats "bread"
    Saving the day one slice at a time
    • Like x 1
  13. the solowing Steadfast Player

It doesnt let you?
  14. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I couldn’t get it to accept it with a space
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It's so good they based an entire 'good' scale off of it. Before 'sliced bread' what was something better than when invented? No one knows.
    • Like x 1
  16. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

I got optimistic, quarter, enya, spacebar and movies
  17. FixMyPower Active Player

Let me guess, you didn't get kira
  18. BumblingB I got better.

I remember when someone snatched your name Snow Owl when you changed your name. That sucked. Glad you got it back! :D
    • Like x 1
  19. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I didn't try for Kira or Light Yagami. But one from the Index/Railgun universe
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Thanks :D Yeah Finally that..that..person left the game hehe
    • Like x 1