Triple Currency Week

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Limey Committed Player

That's unfortunate, but whether you know or not doesn't really change anything except whether or not you feel the need to show off your impatience. But this is a game where people grind out 50-100 bounty kill feats within 1-2 days, I should know this game doesn't have a lot of patient players.
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

???
    You have to wait until after the daily restart.... or in this case after the downtime.
    It is the same thing every time. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

yeah, that's what I want, too. ripped tights. & ripped jeans. but I am happy with the earrings.

( also, where my blood-stained Wildcat handwraps at?

just kidding.

or am I. . ? ).
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There is a really easy method to determine if the bonus is active: when you turn in Black Adam's daily mission and he gives you 1 coin that means the bonus is not active.
    • Like x 2
  5. Limey Committed Player

There's an even easier way... just look at the mission in your journal. Does it have 8x coins listed once? Or 3 times?

Zero effort, instant gratification.
    • Like x 3
  6. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Impatience? The desire for official news to give consistent information about the event, is this impatience in your opinion? I would probably agree if you said pedantry ... this news will hang for a day, a week ... and everyone who comes to see it will find that some items have all the necessary specifications and others do not ... will it be possible with time find this information elsewhere? of course it will be possible ... but the sediment from the quality of the "news feed" will remain ...
  7. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

That's not true, at all. Events, New Episode release, they do start after maintenance, but bonuses have always already been up in the morning. If they have postponed the maintenance downtime, that's a diffederent story...
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 5
  9. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

That's not true, at all. Events, New Episode release, they do start after maintenance, but bonuses have always already been up in the morning. If they have postponed the maintenance downtime, that's a diffederent story...
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's incredibly wrong but at least now you know to wait.
    • Like x 2
  11. Limey Committed Player

I seem to recall numerous times in 2022 that bonus events weren't announced until during maintenance, which would have been planned more than 2 hours in advance, yet people complained about running their raids after midnight but before maintenance and being screwed out of bonus marks.

If you'd like, I can go dig up those threads and complaints.
    • Like x 1
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

It's called replay badges
  13. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

False
    • Like x 1
  14. Limey Committed Player

Yes, impatience combined with entitlement. The devs don't owe you anything. Stop acting like a minor detail about an item you'll be able to look at yourself, in game, in less than 24 hours, is such a huge deal. And you spelled sentiment wrong. Sediment is settled debris in liquid.
  15. Elceetu New Player

Lmao it’s so funny how we as human beings always find a way to humiliate one another. From the Riches to the poorest from the Government to the people it’s supposed to represent. The fact you disrespected a person and corrected them as if you are an authority on what a person should say and feel they deserve shows a lot of character on your part. This game is awesome yes but falling apart from the inside out. I hope it lasts long enough for them to put out dcuo2. 11yrs deep I don’t know the devs, the toil that goes into creating and maintaining an online game for 11yrs (hats off). With that being said I’m sure they know it’s lacking. They read the threads. This game is like the U.S. it’s still going strong because of the community. No matter the pressures, disagreements and toxic few. Be kind to people think b4 you speak DCUO I’m a disgruntled yet loyal player, 1 of MANY, DO BETTER
  16. Kuno Loyal Player

Too bad we didn't get the whole Black Alice style because the tee, the skirt and the leggins are amazing.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  17. Lissybun New Player

Pet Rock of Eternity -- a base item??? I was so exited looking at these photos in the morning thinking that my pet rock would be an accessory, or a summonable trinket -and its JUST FOR THE BASE??? soooo disappointed logging in after work and seeing that it is only for base :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( the pet rock is too cute to not be summonable
    • Like x 1
  18. Kayla El Committed Player

Thank you very much DCUO team for this Triple Coins Of Ra currency week! Please i'm begging you bring these type of events to the game more often and for other currencies as well like for example Death Metal! This way you will not only make more money from people buying replay badges, but you will also help the new and returning to the game players gear up faster and getting those cool styles!
    • Like x 2
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's an accessory and a base item. The feat is for the base items.
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They do episode spotlight bonus weeks all the time.
    • Like x 1