Fixed Can't take or put anything in shared bank

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by sebfm, Sep 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jcal Dedicated Player

Take pictures of your Shared Bank for reference. You never know... things could get screwy afterwards or something might go missing.
    • Like x 8
  2. GermanM Committed Player

Is scary how you could be right.
    • Like x 2
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Good idea. These types of issues make me nervous, so I won't be playing until this is fixed. My main has a full inventory, and I was moving some things around when I discovered the issue. Not worth playing if I can't sort out my inventory overflow.
    • Like x 3
  4. CherrySm0ke New Player

On Xbox here, some have it working, a big grip of us have the broken shared bank.
  5. maredynasty New Player

USPS was working fine yesterday (Wednesday). Now, after restart, cannot remove or place any items into the share bank. Took a screenshot primarily to keep track of what I have in there at present.
    • Like x 2
  6. FreezyPop Well-Known Player

I literally moved account bound Nth Metal from each of my alts after doing seasonal this morning to the bank toon I keep it on, so I know shared bank was working right up until server restart (PS4 US), so definitely seems to be related to whatever changes just went up during daily maintenance.
    • Like x 3
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

Yup, I've got thousands of artifact/ally catalysts in my shared bank. Just that alone makes me nervous.

Not saying anything will happen, but a quick snapshot literally takes a second.
    • Like x 2
  8. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Has anyone had any problems using shared bank? I can't seem to move anything in or out of it. Wanted to check before putting in a bug report.
  9. GermanM Committed Player

10. Max Six Level 30

It's kinda nice to know it's not just a 'me' thing.
    Customer support suggested validating my game files which unfortunately made no difference whatsoever.
    • Like x 1
  11. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It's been reported by a few people now on here and in game. Odd that on Xbox it does not seem to be an issue everyone experiences. I wonder if that is the case on the other platforms.
  12. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I was worried it was just me as well, until seeing this.
    • Like x 1
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The only other platform is Nintendo Switch.
  14. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I was unclear in what I meant by that. I meant that I wonder if PS/PC (or Switch) also have players who are not experiencing it while others are.
  15. Hraesvelg Always Right

I can't even sort my shared bank. Seems like all of the spaces are locked.
    • Like x 3
  16. EconoKnight XIII Legion

US PC - shared bank not working
    • Like x 2
  17. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

Same here. US PC. Cannot add nor remove anything from Shared Bank.
    • Like x 1
  18. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

US/PC here, can't add or remove anything from the Shared Bank.
    • Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working to resolve an issue with the shared bank. There is no risk of items being lost. Items just cannot be added or removed currently.
    • Like x 17
  20. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

Can you also work to resolve some of the other prevalent bugs in the game as well in the Arkham Bug Reports? Like Omnibus not refreshing weekly for alot of people. Clock Tower Elite being unfinishable and the feats at the end with the pulse bots impossible, and The Robotic Style from earlier oolong island content being unobtainable.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.