Hi Mepps - Are you able to please extend Save the Universe?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Chewy Stuff Well-Known Player

I completely agree. The overlap of SM has slowed this last week a bit. Would definitely appreciate at least one more.
  2. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Or a phone in my base so I can just call him and never have to leave XD

Yeah, don't forget to buy your last set of Ally Favor (if you do) after reset and before maintenance :)
    • Like x 3
  3. GermanM Committed Player

And capsules if you can.
  4. Chewy Stuff Well-Known Player

Also an 8 hour maintenance on the last day =(.

Extension would be much appreciated but understandable if Devs already have other plans.
  5. Hraesvelg Always Right

I could use the break. StU stuff is very stale at this point.

Then again, I prefer to have a MAX of two hours of stuff to do on a daily basis. I got other life stuff to handle...
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I don't know where i got the idea but for some reason I thought we were getting a third round of STU instances that would revolve around Wonder Woman and that the whole thing was going to run until the next dlc. I thought I had more time to work on the grinding feats for running instances on my main so for the past few weeks i shifted focus on getting my top two alts easy elite gear. Not the end of the world for me either way.

I will say given the nature of STU and how rerun certain content is it might be a nice idea to somehow opening up and keying in all of our mentor missions into Save the Universe. Might give off that fresh feeling we all crave as the mentor missions have to be the least seen/played content in game. Turn a few into alerts, turn a few into raids, do something radical and make them into six man instances, give them all the elite/end game treatment...
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Sorry folks. Today is still going to be the last day for Save the Universe.
    • Like x 6
  8. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  9. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

But i don't understand the logic on why cant it stay around and run concurrent with SM?? It's another end game option for ppl to play and enjoy.. It doesn't make sense..
    • Like x 1
  10. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Exactly! This is what DCUO is lacking..
    • Like x 1
  11. Jcal Dedicated Player

FREEDOM; SWEET GLORIOUS FREEDOM!
  12. Berza Committed Player

Then maybe shutting down the game during all afternoon wasn't the best idea...
    • Like x 6
  13. Ergotth Committed Player

Well what a bloody good day for an 8h MAINTENANCE SHUTDOWN, fella!

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. spikeat Well-Known Player

This is hands down the best item from the vendor. It takes 15min or less to run a raid in exchange for 5000 ally favors. I normally don't put many hours into the game but this was too good to pass up. I've been collecting 75,000 ally favors per week from Rip.
    • Like x 1
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

But...but...Proxy asked for it. You like him....How can this be?:eek:

See I personally wanted it gone and so hearing you are sticking with the schedule makes me very VERY happy:D .....so Huzzah!!
    (that should get it extended)
    • Like x 1
  16. Toshknight Loyal Player

its pretty much the only daily activity in the game, that is fun, that is soloable and multiplayer, but just as any belly cut costumes on women it must go away,
  17. Skoll Well-Known Player

Not the best news to hear it’s not being extended tbh… I’ve already completed and gotten everything I’ve wanted from SM, all the feats, gear, cosmetics etc are finished in Death Metal DLC bar elite+ and although STU is literally just recycled content, it was fun and had variety especially with both sets active at the same time, very nice to gear up the alts and get some ally xp

Looks like I’ll next log in when homecoming drops I guess… good thing a ton of games just released new content too!
    • Like x 1
  18. Proxystar #Perception

Thanks for thinking about it :)
  19. Miserable Dedicated Player

Here's a useful template for you.

@Mepps, I'm just joking. Please don't ban me.
  20. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

If someone didn't post this I wouldn't have known it was ending. Fully expected Batman and Wonder Woman phases to follow, like last run.
    • Like x 2